Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITT Time tables

Options
  • 01-09-2008 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Anyone know if there are any timetables issued yet for science??
    :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

ahh the innocence of it all. is there by any chance you are going into first year? I have never recieved a complete timetable untill about the second week that we are actually back in college. although you may get lucky.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

First time table should be about on the first day back, then a couple of revised editions will be issued when they discover they have double booked a number of rooms.

Then come February 2nd, the whole affair again! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭-DuMbGuM-

Got to love when you turn up for a double booked lecture only to find a standoff between the two groups wanting the room, priceless.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

And always remember, the 4th years always win the stand-off :D Unless there is a fifth year to the course. I also love the occasional lecturer stand-off! Though I know one in particular who loves when the room is double booked because it means coffee and a postponed class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭-DuMbGuM-

And always remember, the 4th years always win the stand-off :D Unless there is a fifth year to the course. I also love the occasional lecturer stand-off! Though I know one in particular who loves when the room is double booked because it means coffee and a postponed class!

Postponed lectures is one reason i'm lookin forward to going back, home early, YUSS. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement