Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rub A Dub-Dub Cheap Booze In What Pub?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

df1985 wrote: »

capitol on georges st.cocktails are 5 euro before 12 at the weekend.its always rammed as a result.loads of women!

Capital is gone. A new bar which doesnt look nearly as cool is there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Royale, Stephen's St have increased price of Guinness and Budweiser from €3 to €3.50. Does not seem to have affected the local clientele!

edit: fix address

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

esel wrote: »
    Royale, Stephen's have increased price of Guinness and Budweiser from €3 to €3.50. Does not seem to have affected the local clientele!

Yeah i noticed the folded piece of paper with 50c written on it and celotaped to the billboard. I went for a look see. Spot on: business as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

The Portobello Bar on Richmond Street South does €4 pints everyday from 3 to 7p.m.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Tusky wrote: »
    Capital is gone. A new bar which doesnt look nearly as cool is there now.

It's gone, since when? That sucks - I liked that place. As mentioned, cheap cocktails and always a lot of women.

What are the prices in the new bar?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 higgo1888

duncanb wrote: »
    How much do you guys pay for a pint of guinness in your local?
    It's €4.10 in my local Becky Morgans. Fairly decent I suppose like.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Peadar06 wrote: »
    The Portobello Bar on Richmond Street South does €4 pints everyday from 3 to 7p.m.

Peter
    What price are they before 3pm. The reason that I ask is that, AFAIK, they cannot reduce prices during the day but may increase them. Therefore they must be either cheaper or the same price from 10.30am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

What price are they before 3pm. The reason that I ask is that, AFAIK, they cannot reduce prices during the day but may increase them. Therefore they must be either cheaper or the same price from 10.30am.

Why make a big deal about it? For once the publicans are bending the rules for the consumer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Anyone know of somewhere offering cheap pints on a thursday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Lux23 wrote: »
    Anyone know of somewhere offering cheap pints on a thursday?

Diceys has bottles for €3 on Thursdays afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Des wrote: »
    Diceys has bottles for €3 on Thursdays afaik

Mmmn trying to avoid it as its a work haunt, anyone else know anywhere on the northside.

Does McGowans in Phibsboro still do three euro drinks on a Thursday?

Advertisement