Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accepting 2 courses??

Options
  • 01-09-2008 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I'm new to this so bear with me!

Em, I applied for a part-time course in one college and I have been offered a place but I have also applied to the CAO and I've been offered my third level 7 choice. I don't know which one to take. Is it possible to take both?

I don't know if I should start a new thread for something like this, and I dont really know where to put it, so sorry if it's wrong :confused:

Thanks alot, all comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

in a nutshell yes it is possible to take both but.......

if you are getting a grant for your level 7 choice the fact you are doing another course may affect this.

likewise if you are getting tax relief for your part-time fees the level 7 course may affect this

wouldn't it be really hard to do 2 courses? :eek: tell us more about them. do they complement each other?

don't underestimate the amount of study time the part-time course will take up. just because it might be 2 evenings a week doesn't mean you can just forget about it till the following week. but maybe you are real brainy :D

write down what you want to do after you finish either course and see can you live without the second course

Advertisement