Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel an O2 mobile modem?

Options
  • 01-09-2008 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

anyone any idea if i can cancel my o2 modem after using it for 6 weeks?
    Its speed is grand in the morning but i cant get ANYTHING out of it in the evening. I mean cant even view an email.

Can i still cancel it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

slemons wrote: »
    anyone any idea if i can cancel my o2 modem after using it for 6 weeks?
    Its speed is grand in the morning but i cant get ANYTHING out of it in the evening. I mean cant even view an email.

Can i still cancel it?
    contact them and let them know how bad it is and they might allow you to cancel but you may not get the modem cost refunded but they will most likely try to fix the problem 1st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

O2 billpay customer care is 1909. O2 data support is 1850 601740.

Call them and discuss / troubleshoot your problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭slemons

strangely enough, the thing is flying it now.
    I've gotten nothing nada out of it in the pm for the last 6 weeks and then once i post on boards about it, it mysterously fixes itself.
    :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

slemons wrote: »
    strangely enough, the thing is flying it now.
    I've gotten nothing nada out of it in the pm for the last 6 weeks and then once i post on boards about it, it mysterously fixes itself.
    :D

If you have got nothing out of it in the evenings for six weeks why wait until now to act on it? Dont o2 allow you a month to try it out?

Advertisement