Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Linkin Park

• 01-09-2008 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭

Hey i was just wondering does anybody know of any new songs or albums coming out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

According to Wikipedia, they've a new album scheduled for 2009.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

2009!
    thats a long way away jesus i was talking about soon
    i guess school will just have to keep me amused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

2009 isn't bad actually...provided it isn't a mash-up / reanimation style album (quite hit-and-miss). Hoping they go back to more "Hybrid Theory" style though; would still go back and listen to that album while the newer albums it's selected songs.

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

They only released an album last year so 2009 isnt that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Looking forward to it. As long as it isn't another reanimation scenario.

yay to hybrid theory. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I quite liked Reanimation! As for their most recent effort, let's just say I'm glad I listened to it before I bought it as it would have been a complete waste of money otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    2009 isn't bad actually...provided it isn't a mash-up / reanimation style album (quite hit-and-miss). Hoping they go back to more "Hybrid Theory" style though; would still go back and listen to that album while the newer albums it's selected songs.

I would be very surprised if a new album is out next year, it usually takes them longer, especially with Shinoda fiddling over every lyric of a song! As regards them going back to "Hybrid Theory" new metal sound...forget about it, they're pretty much rock n' roll now, trying to become the new U2. Check out Disturbed if you're into the metal sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭funnyname

They should do us all a favour and disband asap and never make music again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

funnyname wrote: »
    They should do us all a favour and disband asap and never make music again.
    Do you mean Disturbed, Linkin Park or U2? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

According to Wikipedia, they've a new album scheduled for 2009.

Hopefully its better than there last one, brutal

• Advertisement
Advertisement