Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Greyhound, Celbridge.

Options
  • 01-09-2008 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

If anyone in the Celbridge area, Chiron et al could please keep an eye out for a black greyhound bitch who was spooked and ran from her home this morning. She lives in one of the housing estates there behind Tesco on the left hand side, across from the Oldtown estates.

Her name is Laoise (pronounced Lee-shah) and herself and her black lurcher brother will be a familiar sight to any of you who walk in Castletown house grounds. She is 4 years old.

There is a woman with a fawn Great Dane and greyhound girl just like Laoise out looking for her so don't get confused if you see her. Laoise is micro-chipped and her tattoo is BD IYI. Gardai and warden have been informed. She is very friendly although may be a little timid but she should come if called.

Below are a couple of pics. The first is when she arrived at rescue and the second is her under her 'Dad's' arm with her brother Alex.

If you see her or hear anything about her then please ring MJ on 086 8601674

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Chiron

Hi Toulouse, I will be keeping a close eye out for her and I have saved your mobile number in case the mods remove it.

I have everything crossed that she is found ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

That's a good point.

If mods do remove then you can PM me and I'll pass on MJ's number. Alternatively get in touch with Beaufield vets in Celbridge, they'll know which dog it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Saved your mobile also, I'm near the Setanta hotel so I'll keep a look out.

Excellent! Thanks a million, both of you. If you know any other dog owners in the vicinity will you mention it to them also? I'll be doing posters for the owners in the morning.

Great news, Laoise was found late last night. Thanks a million to everyone who read this and gave up their own time to help in the search for her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement