Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

topthanked.php is b0rked

Options
  • 01-09-2008 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/topthanked.php

It's telling me I need to be a Moderator or Subscriber to view the page. FYI. Cheerio.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Cult removed it. He said it was because people were using it as a leaderboard but it was really because he was pissed sherifu was ahead of him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

CuLT recently turned if off except for smods & admins.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's ghey anyway.

Maybe because I wasn't in top 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

it's pointless and CuLT was right in the first place, having some kind of scoreboard defeated the purpose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

oh that pesky CuLT!!!!!!
    *shakes fist*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

But... but... I can't make jokes about dudess being on top of me anymore. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

SDooM wrote: »
    good

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

SDooM wrote: »

unless...

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement