Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small chair/beanbag for a gaming space

Options
  • 01-09-2008 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

I got a htdv recently for my room, space is at a premium now, but I would love a small comfortable chair to kick back on for gaming, I already have an office chair and a bed in the same room, so I was thinking of a beanbag or something like it, a large leather lounge chair would definitely not fit in. I have also seen chairs in pcworld with speakers built in, but they look far too low (there just glorified floor cusions really). I dont really have a massive budget and ill be shopping in cork for it. Any tips would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭bobtjustice

How big is a not massive budget?

Budda bag... the only way forward. Expensive but worth the stretch trust me.!

http://www.buddabag.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ageary08

Pretty pricey alright, I was thinking of closer to 100 euro. How comfy are they for extended sessions ? My back tends to get sore after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭bobtjustice

ageary08 wrote: »
    Pretty pricey alright, I was thinking of closer to 100 euro. How comfy are they for extended sessions ? My back tends to get sore after a while.

I'm the same mate, get a bit sore after awhile, not with a budda bag though, well worth saving up for, investment and a half.!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Probably just as expensive as Buddabag but you could check out the Sumo range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ageary08

I had a look in harvey normans today, they had a "fun bag" which is a big ass beanbag with a waterproof type coating (tried googling it, didnt find much on bean bags, but hey was pretty interesting all the same), seemed pretty nice, but it was €210. Would be awesome for student digs knowing the amount of furnature that gets ruined by spilled beer. It could also double as a bed for shortish people. I think ill keep searching though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement