Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surely this is OTT modding?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

auerillo wrote: »
    While that may be true, you could check out Oscar bravo on the politics forums. He is rude, aggressive, in the true form of a bully he accuses other of the very vice from which he himself suffers. He is intolerant, ungenerous, seems to thrive on dischord and the general effect of his input is to impoverish the quality of debate there. He also uses his moderator position to threaten guys with whom he disagrees.

He comes across as a thoroughly unpleasant character whihc might be unfair as he may be a lovely guy in real life, but on here he seems to be something of an internet troll.

I am completely failing to see the relevance of that to the issue at hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think we are done here. Oscarbravo is moderator of Politics last I checked, nothing to do with this matter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement