Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grads anyone?

Options
  • 01-09-2008 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭

I'll get straight to the point, I recently broke up with my date for my grads because of an unrelated issue "cough"....... so I am looking for a date. All the other girls I know are already going with someone else. Not looking for anything long term or anything but we'll see what happens. I know there is already a thread for going on your own but thats not for me. Any takers and no smart comments - I'm not gay.

Date: Sep 11th
    Place: Cork City area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ally_mull

I know you said you won't go on your own but think about it, is it really that bad to go individually? I myself didn't even go to my Grad this year, I thought it was ridiculously expensive and there was absolutely no point in paying out 90 euro for some randommer. Do you want to waste such an immense amount on someone you have never met? Another thing is you could always sell your ticket to a friend from a diverse school. I'm sure they would be very happy to oblige!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I agree on the money point of view, I will not spend much on the night itself, but I have already paid for it months ago and its non-transferable, I don't want to waste money.
    I am offering a free night out,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Better take dowthe email adress or the mods will come-a-knocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭brosps

i'd go with you if you weren't such a flamboyant idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

Hells Yeah!! I'll go!!!!!
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement