Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City and Guilds vs Hetac????

• 01-09-2008 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi im thinking on doing a nightcourse starting this month in WIT in Quality Assurance ,the Award is City and Guilds Certificate, im just wondering are City and Guilds Certs any good?? as most companies want a third level Certificate and im wondering would this cerficate be acceptable,Whats the difference between City and Guilds and Hetac and which is better???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm gonna pop this on over to the WIT forum, you'll probably get a better response here as a lot of the LC forum users haven't gone on to third level yet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Afraid I cant answer your question, and I am not sure this really is the better forum - the college forum would be more suited for these type of questions. But, lets leave it here and see how it pans out for a bit :)

Advertisement