Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management fee rant

Options
  • 01-09-2008 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭

I don't know if there was a thread about this before, I searched and found ditto. Mods delete if necessary.

I live in the Eden Gate development in Delgany and i cant get over how the management company can justify taking money from residents for the job they apparently do around here.

The grass is cut twice a week when its totally unnecessary, once a week or a little less would be fine. Then when they are finished they go around blowing the grass and other bits of rubbish from the path onto the road with one of them leaf gathering things that you wear like a back pack. Then they just leave it there. Short time later there is a gust of wind and the grass and rubbish is back to where it started! So they are paying someone real money to do noting when you think about it.

I never see them doing much else TBO except sit at there little hut.

Is it just me or does anyone else notice this type of "management" in their developments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

You should really direct your complaint to your management company directly and address the issue at the next AGM too. Experience tells me that you'll not get much satisfaction with a rant on an internet forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Cheers for the heads-up Mike

Advertisement