Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert notes

Options
  • 01-09-2008 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

hey all i have pretty good notes for english poetry, buiness, economics, ok ones for history (all higher) & irish odinary level. if anyone wants them PM me! they be just getting recylced if no one wants them :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I'm interested in the Economics English and History ones, if you stil have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ryanj

I have english notes too if you're interested, PM me if you're interested..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

ryanj wrote: »
    I have english notes too if you're interested, PM me if you're interested..
    PM sent. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

hey everyone, notes are gone except for economics.
    good luck with your exams!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭PILOT

hi all, i have loads of higher level notes in german with translations !!,about 30 sample essays which are really good for vocab...have loads on oral work and other sample letters...PM me if u think they would be useful to u !!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

PILOT wrote: »
    30 sample essay

Not needed tbh - I never did a sample essay and got 93 in the composition. In truth - nothing's needed for Paper 1. I'd advise everyone just concentrate on Paper 2 and learn your vocabulary there.

Advertisement