Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going for Exercise this time not Lipotrim

• 01-09-2008 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

First of I tried Lipotrim and it does work,Went from 14st to around 11st 10lbs in less than 5 weeks kept it of for over 8 months,but then started to eat like food was going out of fashion and now back to 14 st 3 Lbs,Don't need to hear about Lipotrim here,Thread already going on eleswhere,Just for Info

Today I stand at 5ft 8 in 14 st 3 lbs(90.09KG) 37 yrs old
    I have a 3 month plan to lose some decent amount of weight with exercise and eating better,
    I went for my first walk this evening, I planned to walked at least 1 hour 4 times a week with indoor football one evening a week,my nickname there is Pure Skill:
    I ate best I have in long time today, 2 Shredded Wheats,2 toast one just jam on it's own without the butter (this was big deal for me) for Breakfast
    Then for Lunch had some spaghetti Bolognese not the usual 2 portions just 1.
    also had a banana ,
    For Dinner I had a lovely pea and Ham soup. and alot of H throughout the day.Love water
    So now I was ready for my first walk 1.5 hours after my last meal with my good pair of runners and headphones on listening to 106.It Started to rain outside so a good chance to put it of until tomorrow but not the new me,where's me golfing rain jacket here says the Mrs, great thanks,
    So here I was walking like I was born for it but then I started to get a nagging familiar feeling on my left heel again,but still no way was I stopping so I kept walking throught the pain barrier after 30 mins I had to stopppppp.I don't really want to run just fast stride walking.
    Vaseline on heel now and I plan to walk again Wednesday with my steel cap boots,they are the most comfortable footware I have ever worn,Will look funny with shorts on but who care's,
    All tips appreciated ie should I buy different runners these are 3 years old but only worn about 10 times , the right runner fits like a glove.But I was really peed off with this and felt a little like Why Me, This won't put me off but it is really annoying, same thing has happen before.Looking forward to hearing some really good advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Well pure skill, or titanic (slow to turn) as I remember, best of luck, so many things in that post give you away, glad to hear you've made the start and 12 is the magic number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭celestial

oulu wrote: »
    So here I was walking like I was born for it but then I started to get a nagging familiar feeling on my left heel again,but still no way was I stopping so I kept walking throught the pain barrier after 30 mins I had to stopppppp.I don't really want to run just fast stride walking.
    Vaseline on heel now and I plan to walk again Wednesday with my steel cap boots,they are the most comfortable footware I have ever worn,Will look funny with shorts on but who care's,
    All tips appreciated ie should I buy different runners these are 3 years old but only worn about 10 times , the right runner fits like a glove.But I was really peed off with this and felt a little like Why Me, This won't put me off but it is really annoying, same thing has happen before.Looking forward to hearing some really good advice

Em, first of all, if you are wearing 3 year old runners and you start getting pains when walking - then, eh stop. Just like, stop. Go get some proper runners that fit well and then hit the road again:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

Played indoor football Tuesday night felt good to be back tired but good, Tonight Wednesday walked for 50 mins at a good pace,overtook a few granny's into the bargain,
    Breakfast toast x 2,t 7.30 am,
    bannana,apple,cereal 11 am
    Lunch Pea & ham soup 2pm
    Dinner 3 sausages,2 eggs no bread (really delighted with that )
    any suggestions for breakfast welcome, etc,

Today is restday,
    breakie is porridge with a little jam

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

oulu wrote: »
    Today is restday,
    breakie is porridge with a little jam

If you like, you could try fruit with your porridge. If you get some frozen fruit, like mixed berries, you defrost a small portion in the fridge overnight and add those. You wouldn't have the added sugar in the jam. Plus you'll always have fruit handy, it won't go off in the freezer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Breakfast toast x 2,t 7.30 am,
    bannana,apple,cereal 11 am
    Lunch Pea & ham soup 2pm
    Dinner 3 sausages,2 eggs no bread (really delighted with that )

You really need to sort that diet. It is pants! :pac:

Homework:
    Take a look at the stickies and also in nutrition and diet forum. Come back and post your required calorie intake. Then go onto NutritionData.com and tell us the break down of what you are actually eating. Don't forget to account for excercise.

MicraBoy wrote: »
    You really need to sort that diet. It is pants! :pac:

Homework:
    Take a look at the stickies and also in nutrition and diet forum. Come back and post your required calorie intake. Then go onto NutritionData.com and tell us the break down of what you are actually eating. Don't forget to account for excercise.
    Stickies ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Look in the fitness forum (it's the parent forum of this one). The stickies are the 5 or 6 posts permanently stuck at the top of the post list.

Nutrition and Diet is here under Rec->Food & Drink.

Tons of info in these forums to help you along your way!

Came across this web site anybody ever heard of them ,I always need to wear arch in soles due to flat feet
    http://www.parishandbell.co.uk/home.shtml,

Advertisement