Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIG BROTHER FINAL POLL

Options
  • 01-09-2008 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

WHO WILL WIN BB9.

I CHOOSE SARA THOUGH I DO LIKE REX.

WINNER OF BB9 51 votes

MICHAEL
    0% 0 votes
    REX
    23% 12 votes
    RACHEL
    33% 17 votes
    SARA
    17% 9 votes
    DARNELL
    15% 8 votes
    KAT
    3% 2 votes
    MOHAMMED
    5% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Defo no need for this thread..Ah I see your new..There is already a million and one of these thrwads..Just look please..VERY ANNOYING

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

In before the bang!

Sara

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

At least when the series ends we won't have any more of these polls. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 wexfordDJ

callaway92 wrote: »
    Defo no need for this thread..Ah I see your new..There is already a million and one of these thrwads..Just look please..VERY ANNOYING

well, i couldn't find a poll anywhere. Hence why i made this one.
    just want to see if i've backed the right winner!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jiminywimilybob

Wexford DJ is a clod..Use the search Function...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 wexfordDJ

Wexford DJ is a clod..Use the search Function...

sorry jimlittlewillybob but i'm new to this.
    :D

lol...Im new enough myself but i have a bit of sense

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

MO TO WIN! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

A new poll is fine, Lisa is still on the most recent one so its obsolete.

Should be a new one put up after tomorrow night as well. :pac:

kerash wrote: »
    MO TO WIN! :D:D:D
    GTFO

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Rachel or Mikey will win, Depends on if theres more watching in Wales or Scotland on the last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

Why do people like rex ?

I HATE him !!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Would jus LOVE for Racheal fans to give me ONE highlight if hers for da whole season!!! She has been brutal!! Reminds me of Cameron who won BB4! BORING!!!!! YAWN!!!

Rex to win!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭LEH

Sara to win - as far as I can see she is the only one you always see with a smile on her face, or laughing... the others are all moody temperamental gits!

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Would jus LOVE for Racheal fans to give me ONE highlight if hers for da whole season!!! She has been brutal!! Reminds me of Cameron who won BB4! BORING!!!!! YAWN!!!

Rex to win!!!

The boring stuff is this kind of crap spouted about her. She's so brutal that she's been topping the majority of online polls for most popular housemate.

Read my sig. I gave you five highlights.

I'd like Rex fans to give me a highlight of his that doesn't involve him trying to tear other people down.

Is it a good reflection on society do you think to have a bully win the show who has been warned about his behaviour on more than one occasion?

Rachel to win. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

GTFO

MO TO WIN!!!!!

Or this....
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

I think Sara is the best of a bad lot, and I find her irritating! They're all awful really, but she is the most positive person, and seems to handle things well, even when people are horrible to her.

I don't understand why anyone would vote fore someone like Rex. True, if he wasn't in there now it would be a lot less watchable, but I think if he wins, it just sends the message to people that it really pays to be a nasty, self centred bully.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I don't understand why anyone would vote fore someone like Rex. True, if he wasn't in there now it would be a lot less watchable, but I think if he wins, it just sends the message to people that it really pays to be a nasty, self centred bully.
    MNG wrote:
    Is it a good reflection on society do you think to have a bully win the show who has been warned about his behaviour on more than one occasion?

Jebus people, this is Big Brother, its not about 'sending messages' or 'reflections on society', you shouldn't take who wins/doesn't win so seriously.

I win minor money if Rex wins (unlikely now), which I think is a better reason to cheer someone than 'reflections on society'.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

kerash wrote: »
    MO TO WIN!!!!!
    :)

+1!!!! :D:D:D

Jebus people, this is Big Brother, its not about 'sending messages' or 'reflections on society', you shouldn't take who wins/doesn't win so seriously.

From what I recall that has been the intent most years.

Brian wins - oh how great that a gay man has gained acceptance.

Cameron wins - oh how great that the nice reserved virgin has gained acceptance.

Nadia wins - oh how great that a transsexual has gained acceptance.

Pete wins - oh how great that a man with Tourretes has gained acceptance.

I'm certain that's the reason Mikey was put into the show so that they could trot out this line. (I do however think Mikey is a great character in his own right so I don't mean to do him a disservice)

I agree with the view that if a guy who has bullied people and shown himself to be very selfish wins the show then it is a sad reflection on what the British public values most. (Least we can't be blamed :))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hi Wexford,
    Rex or Kat to win - not sure if either have a good chance @ this point though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

The boring stuff is this kind of crap spouted about her. She's so brutal that she's been topping the majority of online polls for most popular housemate.

Read my sig. I gave you five highlights.

I'd like Rex fans to give me a highlight of his that doesn't involve him trying to tear other people down.

Here is a few of those highlights you ask about:

Rexs stands up to a bully

Rex telling it like it is (with reference to Mikey)

or

Rex having a laugh

The exact things you say why Rachel should win in your sig done with Rex. Lets see how you argue this!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I never actually saw that last one with Rex hiding on Mikey - Deadly!:D

Here is a few of those highlights you ask about:

Rexs stands up to a bully

Rex telling it like it is

Rex having a laugh

The exact things you say why Rachel should win in your sig done with Rex. Lets see how you argue this!

FAIL

The second clip you post is of him bullying Sara. Didn't he get another warning after all that?

Nice try though tyler. ;)

Any other Rex fans want to give it a go?

In that clip with Sara i did think he was out of order but since then I've totally lost sympathy for her. Not mad on Darnell but she shouldn't be at that craic with him. A lot of men(no offence lads) are incredibly easy to give the wrong signals to, if you laugh at their jokes or smile at them they're like 'woohoo! I'm away with your one here':D. Some men, you have to be teetering on the edge of ignorance to give them the hint that you're not interested.:) You wouldn't be far off the mark to guess that Darnell hasn't had many relationships. Don't know a f*ck what she's at!:confused:

FAIL

The second clip you post is of him bullying Sara. Didn't he get another warning after all that?

Nice try though tyler. ;)

Any other Rex fans want to give it a go?

Should of made it clear it was more to do with Mikey than Sara. Now i added in another example, but the others cant be denied!

Ann22 wrote: »
    I never actually saw that last one with Rex hiding on Mikey - Deadly!:D

And you call yourself a Rex fan :p
    In that clip with Sara i did think he was out of order but since then I've totally lost sympathy for her. Not mad on Darnell but she shouldn't be at that craic with him. A lot of men(no offence lads) are incredibly easy to give the wrong signals to, if you laugh at their jokes or smile at them they're like 'woohoo! I'm away with your one here':D. Some men, you have to be teetering on the edge of ignorance to give them the hint that you're not interested.:) You wouldn't be far off the mark to guess that Darnell hasn't had many relationships. Don't know a f*ck what she's at!:confused:

Yeah i can be pretty bad at picking up signals :o

And you call yourself a Rex fan :p

Yeah i can be pretty bad at picking up signals :o

Women are better at sensing stuff. Men just accept what their eyes and ears tell them, they don't read between the lines. I can pick up atmospheres shortly after entering a room - like after a row for example but my hubbie never has a clue. Yet in other ways I would consider him more intelligent than me. Strange that.

Women are better at sensing stuff. Men just accept what their eyes and ears tell them, they don't read between the lines. I can pick up atmospheres shortly after entering a room - like after a row for example but my hubbie never has a clue. Yet in other ways I would consider him more intelligent than me. Strange that.

What so are you trying to come on to me now or something :p:D :pac:

• Advertisement

What so are you trying to come on to me now or something :p:D :pac:

:D:D:D See? I rest my case.;)

Advertisement