Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIG BROTHER FINAL POLL

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Should of made it clear it was more to do with Mikey than Sara. Now i added in another example, but the others cant be denied!

Fair enough he has had his positive moments in there (I liked him the first few weeks as I've said before) but I think he let himself down as the series progressed and I feel personally his negatives outweigh his positive contributions. I'd say the same about Darnell tbh. I wouldn't say that about Rachel or Mikey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Ann22 wrote: »
    :D:D:D See? I rest my case.;)

Couldnt resist the easy joke ;)
    Fair enough he has had his positive moments in there (I liked him the first few weeks as I've said before) but I think he let himself down as the series progressed and I feel personally his negatives outweigh his positive contributions. I'd say the same about Darnell tbh. I wouldn't say that about Rachel or Mikey.

I like Rex and Darnell and they have dipped in parts but im the opposite of you i think there positive outweigh the negative, surprise surprise on that :)

As for Rachel i think her positives outweigh her positives :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Couldnt resist the easy joke ;)

I like Rex and Darnell and they have dipped in parts but im the opposite of you i think there positive outweigh the negative, surprise surprise on that :)

As for Rachel i think her positives outweigh her positives :p

Rachel is probably a really nice girl so I feel mean saying anything about her but she's just getting sweeter and sweeter.:( Don't think I can bear any more of the 'Mikey wikey's and 'poor wickle spidey widey's in the wain' and 'oh goody goody gumdrops, it's beanie weanies for teatime!' Sorry Rachel fans!':o

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rachel is probably a really nice girl so I feel mean saying anything about her but she's just getting sweeter and sweeter.:( Don't think I can bear any more of the 'Mikey wikey's and 'poor wickle spidey widey's in the wain' and 'oh goody goody gumdrops, it's beanie weanies for teatime!' Sorry Rachel fans!':o

Well Ann when Pete was there a few years back I remember every girl I knew saying how sweet he was and wasn't he adorable so now the shoe is on the other foot and sweet, adorable girls are all the range. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Its not just her, for me but anybody that talks like in general who is a grown up kinda creeps me out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Well Ann when Pete was there a few years back I remember every girl I knew saying how sweet he was and wasn't he adorable so now the shoe is on the other foot and sweet, adorable girls are all the range. :D

I didn't find him in the least bit endearing. Couldn't listen to him especially in the diary room when he went way over the top on the noises. More Christian folk amongst you may feel he may've been nervous hence the extra tics. Couldn't abide Brian last year either 'Big bruvver, i want my noodos'(noodles to us non english). Even his own mother said he was play acting at being stupid.:rolleyes:

Advertisement