Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time jobs within UCD

Options
  • 01-09-2008 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm a first-year Arts student and I will need a part-time job but I was thinking it would be better to get one on campus as it would be more convenient for me. Do you know where I can find any information about possible vacancies on campus or will there be information around Orientation/Fresher's Week?

Any information is welcome!

Thanks! ;)

xxxxxxxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Go to the students union, they can help you out. Also look at your UCD connect account, on the main page there is a list of campus jobs available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

Go to the students union, they can help you out. Also look at your UCD connect account, on the main page there is a list of campus jobs available.
    Oh cool! Thank you very very much! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

The student bar always needs glass collectors. I think its four 3hr shifts a week. Go in and put your name on the list, they then ring through the list on a first come first served basis, no need for CV or experience

Advertisement