Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inchydonney

Options
  • 01-09-2008 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

im thinkin of goin surfin in inchydonney tomorrow looked at windguru looks good as far as i could make out:eek: im not very good!!! could someone please help me & check see does it look good for surfing tomorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks:P:P:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

Looks unreal for this sunday in cork:
    http://magicseaweed.com/Cork-Area-Surf-Report/54/

If you click on the star ratings on that page they give good explainations.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

i never go by forecasts more than a day out. inchydoney should be decent tomorrow evening though.

Ya i suppose. Im only a beginner, but im probably gonna be in cork the weekend anyway so i might head out on sunday. Does anyone know if Inchadonney surf shop rent out surf boards and wetsuits? Or do you have to go for a lesson as well? Any idea of the cost of renting?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

Just looking at Tom Buckley’s report for lahinch there on MSW, looks like its well blown out. Would any where else be working in the area (Kerry/clare)?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭elainee

dioltas wrote: »
    Ya i suppose. Im only a beginner, but im probably gonna be in cork the weekend anyway so i might head out on sunday. Does anyone know if Inchadonney surf shop rent out surf boards and wetsuits? Or do you have to go for a lesson as well? Any idea of the cost of renting?

Thanks

hey i got lessons dere durin d summer and asked whats d story with rentals the guy said if they have alot of boards available eg not many lessons they will rent em no prob i have the phone number if ya want it pm me:p

• Advertisement

Ok cool thanks, shouldn't have a problem so. I was on their website earlier and got the phone number off that. Sent them an email, but I might give them a call later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

Anyone know if G-Town is any good today? Wondering whether I should make the trip or not

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭elainee

looking at windguru inchydoney seems a bit better than g town waves are 2 meters from 1600 on... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

was at gtown this morning expecting ankle slappers. nope. not a ripple. swell direction is way off. Save your petrol and dont bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

gerk86 wrote: »
    was at gtown this morning expecting ankle slappers. nope. not a ripple. swell direction is way off. Save your petrol and dont bother.

Thanks was just about to head down and all!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement