Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a womens prospective on this song (radiohead)

Options
  • 01-09-2008 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

dont really wanna bore you all with a long story. but say if a girl puts only songs on a personal social page that are relevant to "how she is feeling right now" then what would be the meaning of the song "fake plastic trees" by radiohead from a girls prospecitve? any ideas on what she would be feeling?

if you dont know the song here it is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeowFbvpu0U

of course the most obvious answer is "ask her!" lol but its a tad more complicated than just asking. so sure any thought or feelings of the song let me know. its such a depressing song.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You've already got a thread about this in the music forum, we don't need a second one.

I'm closing this thread thread, post it anywhere else again and I'll report you for spamming.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement