Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New irish rugby league shirt available...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Pity about the price, wee bit too steep for me I think. Looks nice enough tho. Any idea if it'll be available in a bricks n mortar shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Don't quote me on this, but as far as I know, they're taking pre-orders for delivery in October. I'd imagine then it will go on general retail sale. however the previous Azzurri Irish RL shirt was as rare as hen's teeth...so I hope they get higher stock levels from Kukri...Do agree it's a bit steep pricewise though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Jjust a heads up to anyone who might be interested, the order problems are solved and the shirt can be purchased online at kukri sports...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Rhinos13

toomevara wrote: »
    Jjust a heads up to anyone who might be interested, the order problems are solved and the shirt can be purchased online at kukri sports...

Heads back down - it's crashed again!

Advertisement