Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 2 Vodafone Free Calls and Texts for live

• 01-09-2008 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Signed up for this last week as I had rang up Vodafone saying I felt I was topping up the whole time and they recommended it. Anyhow, my credit was disappearing before my eyes, so I rang them up again and they said because I had changed to free V2V calls and texts, calls to other mobiles at any time including off-peak were 39c - they 'omitted' to say that to me when originally signing up (and here I was waiting till after 6 every day to ring someone) or that voice mail was no longer free but 15c ! So I went onto Vodafone.ie to look at the price plans and here it tells you about the new V2V free calls and texts but as a by the way they say that by signing up you automatically sign up for the Advantage Plus plan and when you click on that it says that calls to Vodafone and landlines are 29c - now I thought it was free Vodafone to Vodafone??? Anyone shed some light on this or am I losing it?

https://www.vodafone.ie/offers/prepay/freecallstxt/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

The free calls are when you've topped up by €20. If you haven't topped up by €20 within the last 30 days then 29c is what the calls cost.

Advertisement