Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of new shop where Fred Hanna's/Easons was

Options
  • 01-09-2008 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Argh, I've completely forgotten the name of the new clothes shop on this site on the corner of Nassau St/Dawson St. Can anyone think of it?

It's two names, one of which I think begins with an F. I won't be in town until the weekend, but am too impatient to wait that long to go look myself :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Farrell & Brown (I think).

Looks like Abercrombie and Fitch style gear, but I wasn't impressed with the quality of the stuff for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Another one of those shops with 'since 18-dickity-two' signs that clearly only moved in a few months ago.
    'Boodles', I'm looking at you... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Boodles is a British company though so they're not actually messing!

I always loved their stuff (not that I could or will ever be able to afford it)
    At least I get to look at it in the window now instead of on ads in the sunday papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Oh, I understand that the business may have been operating since the 1800s or whatever, but it's as though the sign above the door is implying they've been in that location since then...

Advertisement