Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Back

Options
  • 01-09-2008 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

i dunno what board to post this on so i'll stick it on the City one.

I am looking to claim tax back on an apartment i rented for 12months in cork city. The owners are "oran marketing". I do have the landlords number but he aint co-operating with my previous flatmates in giving them the company tax number (i think its the equivalent of the pps number for a business).
    Does anyone here know how to get such a number? a website or registry of some sort?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If I'm not mistaken, the offices for the Oran group are on Grand Parade, on the first floor between Soho and the Peace Park. You could try going in in person and explaining and asking for the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

all_smilz I can PM you their company number if you want it.

Just did a search there in the CRO and it brought it up! Do you still need it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

You don't need it, just fill out the form and hand it into the revenue office.

I filled in forms for the past 4 years rent and got a rake of cash back, didnt even have full addresses for some of them.

Advertisement