Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Thursday's Examiner Newpaper (28th Aug)

Options
  • 01-09-2008 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has last Thursday's Examiner could they reply and I will PM you? I am hoping someone can type out one of the job adverts for me. It was dumped in my house by mistake.

Thanks,
    Kaz
    x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

I'll have a look see, what you you looking for?

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

On the third last page (I think) should be Situations Vacant. Under Education/Teachers there was an ad from Glanmire Community College - if you had it that would save me a trip the archives in town or getting arresting loitering around recycling facilities!! :D

OK I'll try to dig it out for you, thankfully recycling isn't until next week...

MC

Here ya go, I didn't have a scanner hooked up so took a photo of it instead.

Happy job hunting.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Thanks a million - much appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement