Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Toblerones?

• 02-09-2008 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

As you well know big toblerones (400g) are a perfect gift to people when returning from abroad, when you can't be arsed getting a real gift:p

Trouble is I got one for someone and then ate it. It would be nice to replace it- Where can you get 'em?

Please don't say the duty free.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

As you well know big toblerones (400g) are a perfect gift to people when returning from abroad, when you can't be arsed getting a real gift:p

Trouble is I got one for someone and then ate it. It would be nice to replace it- Where can you get 'em?

Please don't say the duty free.

Lol I bought three yesterday in Duty Free... and a small one for myself so I wouldn't given in to temptation. I think I remember seeing them in Tesco Clearwater??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Good man. I'll get one for meself while I'm at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I think they sell them in the stalls in Dublin City Centre if you are from Dublin mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

€2 shops often have them, loads of bars are cheap in €2 shops and well in date. They often have 5 bars for €2, and they also have bars which tend to cost a little more, e.g. toblerones, terrys orange, bournville.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The 2euro shop on Abbey St I think has them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭Archeron

Aah the sweet cry of the Dublin street traders. "get your tobaleronane" they would cry.
    OP, I bet even if you buy two, you'll eat them both. Give the gift recipient a jumper you don't like instead, they'll never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭kerno

They have them in a shop in rathgar.. Beside bijou the restaurant... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

2 quid in C&T'S in marino ! hope that helps ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

The Gourmet in Rathgar has them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement