Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

City for 4th?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

gixerfixer wrote: »
    One thing about the takeover of City now is that the likes of Spurs,Newcastle and Villa are now no hopers to make the Champs league.

And one of either Arsenal or Liverpool shall be joining that 2nd tier of no hoper teams, the top 4 remains only the clubs change.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Unlikely to challenge
    monkey9 wrote: »
    You're nothing but a glory hunter, Xavi. You'll never understand the struggles we Liverpool fans have. No money, dodgy owners etc.....and there you are with your riches and dreams of glory.

The struggle ye have? Cry me a F***** river. Ye have had the luck to win the Champion League and somehow managed to sign one of the best strikers in the world last summer. Will i start feeling sorry for ye now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

MOG7 wrote: »
    The struggle ye have? Cry me a F***** river. Ye have had the luck to win the Champion League and somehow managed to sign one of the best strikers in the world last summer. Will i start feeling sorry for ye now.

We're just a down on our luck club trying to make our way in the world, thats all. Spare change, governer???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Unlikely to challenge
    Will be interesting to see though. I don't remember seeing many Chelsea jerseys when I first moved here, I have however seen a few City jerseys. There are tonnes of kids with Chelsea jerseys, I know lads who wear the old Coors jerseys to prove a point now.

Enjoy your ascension anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

typical .. just checked the fixtures .. Chelsea away at City next ...

thats 3 points for city ... with Robinho scoring ..

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

No.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Just going to challenge the top 4
    jackdaw wrote: »
    typical .. just checked the fixtures .. Chelsea away at City next ...

thats 3 points for city ... with Robinho scoring ..
    Chelsea FC and Chelsea fans would like you to stop supporting Chelsea FC

kthanxbai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Just going to challenge the top 4
    I'll take any bets from Pool fans that they will finish above Pool this season. Got 5/1 on City winning the league without the top 4 yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Hughes is a good manager, they definitely have the potential - if things click (lotta new faces) - to finish top 4 this season

• Advertisement
Advertisement