Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berba is gone £30.75M plus a loan of Campbell

Options
  • 02-09-2008 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

All done and announced at 12.35am - we get the cash and a loan of Frazier Campbell for a season and we drop our claim for tapping up.

Good money but too late to spend until January!!

Glad at least the whinging sulking Vulgarian has left - might bring some tension to red nose i suspect. Our other £20M sale has not exactly been breaking the net.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

galinka wrote: »
    All done and announced at 12.35am - we get the cash and a loan of Frazier Campbell for a season and we drop our claim for tapping up.

Good money but too late to spend until January!!

Glad at least the whinging sulking Vulgarian has left - might bring some tension to red nose i suspect. Our other £20M sale has not exactly been breaking the net.

Forget about Frazier Campbell. If Spurs have any aspirations whatsoever we cannot be giving a seconds thought to some gimp who'd hardly get a game for Oldham or something. See it through till January then buy big I say. F*ck Campbell but even more so f*ck Manchester United.

Advertisement