Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boost Are Back

• 02-09-2008 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Got one in boots in liffey valley last week. was wondering what it would taste like until I realised its a moro bar in disgiuse :) v nice though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭Archeron

Thats exactly what I thought when I read the thread title; "arent they just small Moro's"?
    Though the peanut boost is a just starbar in disguise, so its getting confusing.

Did anyone ever taste the limited edition Guarana boosts? It was the most horrible obscenity ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Archeron wrote: »
    Did anyone ever taste the limited edition Guarana boosts? It was the most horrible obscenity ever.

they were muck,WTF were they thinking?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i actually liked the guarana boost, it took a few bars to get used to though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Got one in boots in liffey valley last week. was wondering what it would taste like until I realised its a moro bar in disgiuse :) v nice though!

Boots buy all of their stock from the UK, Moro's are still branded as Boost in the UK

Advertisement