Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google maps

Options
  • 02-09-2008 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Could ye have a look at this at let me know if the sites on the map load up: http://soilcarbon.ucc.ie/sites/, works for me fine, FF3 in WIN 2K, my boss can't see it.

Amyone know why it wouldnt?

Nice one
    Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Yahoo Maps? :)

Loads fine for me (FF3, OS X). Only reasons I can immediately think of it not are Javascript being disabled or the image server being blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Well for starters its a Yahoo map rather than a google one but that aside I would suggest moving your call to the yahoo script down to just above the closing body tag - I think the script is initialising before the DOM has had time to load fully - had a similar issue with Google maps and that solved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭randombar

Don't mind me lads it's too early in the day for me :D

I'll give that a go anyways, thanks for ye're help!

Advertisement