Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Litespeed Vortex For Sale

Options
  • 02-09-2008 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Immaculate condition 53cm Litespeed Vortex with Reynolds carbon forks,
    full Campag Carbon Record groupset, Mavic Ksyriums & spare Campag Chorus wheelset for sale. €2800 ono. (decent photos to follow)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Nice bike, look forward to the photos. Am planning on a Litespeed, probably an Archon, for my next/dream bike, your one is too small unfortunately. Why are you selling out of interest? How did you find the bike?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭D20903

• Registered Users Posts: 3,634 ✭✭✭Enduro

Aww man. Thats a nice bike. Almost too nice to risk cycling on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,067 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

In all fairness, you can't sell that - the seat stays are bent.

I'll give you 75c for it.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

blorg wrote: »
    Nice bike, look forward to the photos. Am planning on a Litespeed, probably an Archon, for my next/dream bike, your one is too small unfortunately. Why are you selling out of interest? How did you find the bike?

I ride a litespeed ghisallo myself and gotta say its the best frame ive ever had, the brother has a vortex and again super ride from it. that bike for sale looks in good nick too. whats the reason for sale? giving the two wheels up for four?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

I drooled over a Vortex frame in Cyclelogical a few months back. It's one amazing piece of metal allright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭dave2pvd

Gorgeous looking Litespeed!

Price seems to be fairly competitive.

Advertisement