Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research Graduate

• 02-09-2008 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Hello. I finished college last summer and I decided to spend a year or two trying to get experience in different areas before doing a masters, mainly so I'd have a better idea of what I want to do. I'm finished an internship with an NGO in a month and I'm looking about for something else to do.

What I really want to do is get some experience doing qualitative or quantitative research, but I don't really know where to look. I've heard that marketing companies do graduate jobs in research, but I'm trying to avoid getting stuck in a job for a year if I can (I'd like to do at least one other thing this year if I can). Has anyone out there got a job or internship doing that kind of research? Or has anyone got any suggestions about where to look for one? I've tried the ESRI and a research centre in Trinity College, and got nothing, and I don't really know where else does that kind of research.

Thanks

Advertisement