Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent Saver Plan

Options
  • 02-09-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just picked up a brochure re AIB Parent Saver Plan, in which I can save a max of €200 a month with a 10.25% interest. As my daughter has just received a €2000 'present' for her future from grandparents, I was wondering if this was a good way to go. (put the total in an account which would then be used for direct debit to the Parent Saver). Are there other similar/better plans around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

maxim wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just picked up a brochure re AIB Parent Saver Plan, in which I can save a max of €200 a month with a 10.25% interest. As my daughter has just received a €2000 'present' for her future from grandparents, I was wondering if this was a good way to go. (put the total in an account which would then be used for direct debit to the Parent Saver). Are there other similar/better plans around?

TBH you won't find a better deal out there. Go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭maxim

Thanks for the reply stepbar, off to fill in the forms! :)

Advertisement