Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immigration Info Events

Options
  • 02-09-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Just though I’d open a thread for anyone with any Immigration Info Events

Came across these two events happening in Sept and thought they might be worth a visit for anyone considering traveling / moving to Australia & New Zealand

Before anyone says this isn’t spam I have noting at all to do with any of these. Just put them up to help everyone.

down-under-expo.jpg

Now in its fourth year, the Down Under Expo is the only event of its kind in Ireland and has now been expanded to include additional locations such as Canada & the Middle East, as well as new features including Overseas Property, Studying Abroad & Internships;

work-in-australia.jpg
    Got your sights set on the land of Oz? USIT has the ultimate A-Z Living and Working in Australia

Hope these help everyone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭irelandsown

Ozeire wrote: »
    Just though I’d open a thread for anyone with any Immigration Info Events

Excellent. Thanks mate. I'll definitely check these out.

Advertisement