Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Herro

im Steve

Have not posted in this forum in the last while. At least a year i think, but im going to change that and "try" to be more active in here.

Ive had a load of piercing but no tattoos yet

At the moment i have 11 was 12 in my ears all along the lob/top of ear, had to take one out. it just would not heal properly. lobes stretched form a start of 4 to 12, Septum, 2 in tongue, left nipple, and a pa.

used to have 2 vertical tragus but they grew out ,

one ladder type piercing between penis and navel, ran out of cash to actually do anything with it (it grew out)

apadravya (took it out for the sex, and it would go back in after) want it back but dunno if it will work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

apadravya (took it out for the sex, and it would go back in after) want it back but dunno if it will work
    the piercings or the equipment??
    (i've seen you lurking quite a bit so I assume you expected some sort of smart ass comment from me)
    also welcome?? or welcome back. also do ya not sleep man??

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

yea i am some sort of internet zombie....

attachable penis... only down side is the batteries need...

Heh i can sleep, i just end up sleeping too long into the day. also have a pounding headache awwwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Silly_Sally

Howdy doodle...!;)

So i figure i shud prob introduce myself before i end up being creepy lurking girl (que stalking binocluars 8-P)...totally didn't mean to!

I'm sarah, 20 and right now i have 5 piercings and uno tatoo! Working on my 2nd tattoo @ the mo..!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

We demands pics of the piercings that you can show, and same with your tattoo :D

Also, Hai!!! o/

• Advertisement

We demands pics of the piercings that you can show, and same with your tattoo and pm's of the ones you cant :D

Also, Hai!!! o/
    damo i agree :P

(only joking dont ban me)

Eh? I can't ban anyone!!! :eek:

awwh man this is gonna be soo anti-climatic :(

its like a teny weny star, started out small..aiming BIG!

not you damo, will!!!

oh also hi

awwh man this is gonna be soo anti-climatic :(

its like a teny weny star, started out small..aiming BIG!

Everyone has to start somewhere :)

• Advertisement

volia.....15432208a9607748611l.jpg

I love it....so i guess thats all the matters!

(p.s damn u slow internet!!)

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=15432208&PhotoAlbumId=6100668610&PhotoId=9607748611

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

god damn i rock at times, even hammered i fix newbie posts!

welcome sally! silly sally :pac:

Wowza....!

**in awe!!

Hey everybody! also thanks!!! :D:D:D

wouldnt worry about me sally :D just have fun, stick around and dont be afriad to ask questions, also drunken posting is encouraged! since i, am durnk1

durnk1 ehhhhh???

who wud never kno :cool:

uhm most people, fear not it is usually a regular occuarnace1!

im lveoly

boi u crazy!! :D

i bet u are!! as is everyone...woohoo!!!

nah im pretty normal just have a wild strak in me, anyway to off topic banter with you! people will greet you with open arms or so help them jeebus!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Will wrote: »
    or so help them jeebus!

I'll do my best but I'm not making any promises!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jeremytattoo

Hey all, My name is Jeremy. I used to live and work in Galway. I started tattooing at Metalworks in 2002 and since then I have traveled around the world. I have most recently been tattooing in Vancouver, BC, Canada for the last couple of years. I am looking to possibly come back to Galway for a visit and was wondering what the tattoo scene is like there. I have heard from a freind that there are quite a few shops in town now. Anyone have any info on reputable or otherwise shops in the area? Anyway Hello to all.

Jeremy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

hey Jeremy o/

Welcome :)

Not sure about Galway tbh, but thought I'd say hi anyway :)

Hey all, My name is Jeremy. I used to live and work in Galway. I started tattooing at Metalworks in 2002 and since then I have traveled around the world. I have most recently been tattooing in Vancouver, BC, Canada for the last couple of years. I am looking to possibly come back to Galway for a visit and was wondering what the tattoo scene is like there. I have heard from a freind that there are quite a few shops in town now. Anyone have any info on reputable or otherwise shops in the area? Anyway Hello to all.

Jeremy
    If you come back tomorrow I'll have an answer for you, one my friends is from there so I'll ask her in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jeremytattoo

Hey thanks alot everyone! Look forward to hearing back.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 cheeeesecake

Hey!! I'm Gail, 26, moved from Blackpool in April to a village near Galway, have a 4 year old daughter who is convinced she is a rock star, have 9 piercings (7 in my ears, labret and nipple) and 5 tattoo's (tacky, tacky!!)

My pressie from Santa this year, well my Mum!, is money towards my new tattoo! So now I need to figure out who to go to *argh*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Hey!! I'm Gail, 26, moved from Blackpool in April to a village near Galway, have a 4 year old daughter who is convinced she is a rock star, have 9 piercings (7 in my ears, labret and nipple) and 5 tattoo's (tacky, tacky!!)

My pressie from Santa this year, well my Mum!, is money towards my new tattoo! So now I need to figure out who to go to *argh*

Hello and Welcome, (umm sounded like i'm greeting an alien to earth ha)

If ya go through any of the previous threads in the forum theres tons of recommendations.

Ha why tacky???

• Registered Users Posts: 38 cheeeesecake

Thanks vangoz - I'll trawl through all the recommendations in a bit and I might even post pics of my dodgy tatts as well :D

Welcome aboard jeremytattoo and cheeeesecake!!!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭BadlyKneaded

Well Hellloo,

I'm Rose and I'm absolutely brand new! I joined because I love tattoos, mine and others and piercings, only others, none of mine ever lasted more than a year, i'm too damn sensitive...

Everytime I googled something about tattoos I got dragged in here and disturbingly, from having read so many of you guys posts, I feel a little stalkery by having not introduced myself at this stage when I already feel like I know some of you! - Creepy

Well about me, I'm a tall, blonde, 27 yr old, recently single, child of divorce, culchie living in Dublin. (I'm so proud of that fact that I had "Culchie" inked on my arse cheek when I first moved to the big smoke)

So nice to actually have a newbie thread here! I was concerned how as to best integrate myself! Hopefully this will do!

Now to have a nap before heading out on the obligatory Stephen's night annihilation session...

Byeeeeee!

R :D:D:D

Yay for newbies :)

Well done on taking the plunge and being a stalker :pac:

See you around :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭BadlyKneaded

<Pokes head out from behind bush>

Or will you??

Dun dun dun...

Thanks for the welcome!