Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

ger coady wrote: »
    he's a very angry and troubled boy that raze.someone (eg the world) didnt love him enough as a child

You are my new best friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭oldmantime

hello, only started snooping around here recently while looking for info on Apadravya's (got mine done yesterday woo!). I've had quite a few piercings (15+ I think) done since I was about 17 (I'm 23 now) and one tattoo, only have 5 piercings left due to a lot of different reasons (rejection, jobs, drunkeness etc.). I study law, my name is Mark. anyway I'll prob be nosing around here more often now that I found a decent bod mod forum for ireland :)

spare time is spent: pricking around on the internet avoiding college work, playing video games, reading, drinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

welcome oldman :D 0/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

another newbie!

I've got 4 facial piercings thus far. Snakebites and a spiderbite rings in my nose. Debating where the next piercing shall be.

Also have my tatoo design ready for whenever the hell I have the monye to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Neverwhere wrote: »
    another newbie!

I've got 4 facial piercings thus far. Snakebites and a spiderbite rings in my nose. Debating where the next piercing shall be.

Also have my tatoo design ready for whenever the hell I have the monye to do it.
    welcome :) say goodbye to real life as boards takes over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Welcome along Oldmantime and Neverwhere! :)

Also kudos on picking pretty cool names :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

why thank you. Are you a coheed fan or do you just like the sound of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

hiya, i'm poindexter and going by the first few posts on here am bloody ancient. just on here really to get some info on tattoo's, where is best place to get them done (in Dublin/Meath). need some cover ups done on a forearm and if i find someone to do a good job, will def get more done.

Welcome aboard Poindexter!

I'm sure you'll get plenty advice, and pay no heed to those rowdy young'uns! ;)
    Pop into the OTB forum for idle banter, or make yourself a new topic for your cover-up advice! If you have an idea of what you want to cover up with, it'll be easier, otherwise maybe post up pics of what you have that you want to cover up and we'll see where we can go from there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

Welcome aboard Poindexter!

I'm sure you'll get plenty advice, and pay no heed to those rowdy young'uns! ;)
    Pop into the OTB forum for idle banter, or make yourself a new topic for your cover-up advice! If you have an idea of what you want to cover up with, it'll be easier, otherwise maybe post up pics of what you have that you want to cover up and we'll see where we can go from there!
    champion, cheers mate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Damo has taken to this like a fat man to a pie eating contest :D

Will wrote: »

yes I have...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭KhuntChops

Ill 2nd that! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

hello everyone not sure if i introduced myself been ages since i was on here!!
    my name is Denis from Thurles
    i hope to meet and chat to people of similar intrest here and hopefully get to know a few personally
    as i have made many good friends through car forums some of whom are my best friends now

anyhow into the tattoos for approx 7years i have ongoing work and cant wait to get more done.

now i also do a small bit myself *dont need lecture always disposal tubes etc"
    firm believer in hygiene here
    mostly try to go over old pieces big tribals and so on for friends just to freshen them up, its a hobby yes but saftey and good pratices come 1st

chinise symbols and that i am gettin right handy at..

due to current recession i am currently unemployed this puts a lot of my body mod plans on hold but hopefully things will change in 2009

so that really it if there was anyone from tipp or killkenny send pm for a chat or that on bodymods,tattoos, art and cars!! can swap details then
    because no one around here has a clue about tattoos and really appericates decent work!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭WonderAmy

hey everybody

my name is amy and i have been just introduced to the site,

I have my eyebrow and nose peirced and maybe i might consider some other percing's.

and have a torment of a boyfriend

i know a couple of people on the site, so hi Will, Molberts and DamoElDiablo

the bould amy! *slap* :pac:

WonderAmy wrote: »
    hey everybody

my name is amy and i have been just introduced to the site,

I have my eyebrow and nose peirced and maybe i might consider some other percing's.

and have a torment of a boyfriend

i know a couple of people on the site, so hi Will, Molberts and DamoElDiablo

O_o

I know you... :p

the bould amy! *slap* :pac:

I will get you! No more slapping Will!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

That's will for ya...A complete slapper :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

How the **** is everyone?!

My names Eoghan! I was sent here from Bodymod my someone on this cos i was looking for reccomendations for a tattoo studio..

Now.. how the **** do i put a pic on here?!file:///C:/Users/trapatoni/Pictures/me/first%20edit..%20wings.jpg

there we go.. i think **** it just ask.. ill show ya a pic of me =D

• Advertisement

you can upload a pic or you can link to one from some other site, up to yourself, pics aren't really needed but if you wanna post one go right ahead

welcome along

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Nice introduction.Watch the language Qotsa90.

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    How the **** is everyone?!

My names Eoghan! I was sent here from Bodymod my someone on this cos i was looking for reccomendations for a tattoo studio..

Now.. how the **** do i put a pic on here?!file:///C:/Users/trapatoni/Pictures/me/first%20edit..%20wings.jpg

there we go.. i think **** it just ask.. ill show ya a pic of me =D

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Nice introduction.Watch the language Qotsa90.

Sorry lol i did realise that alot of my message had been *'d out =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

welcome Amy and Mr.Potty-mouth-with-good-taste-in-music ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 cheerireland

Hey Im on here a while, started properly using it now though!

So hi! Any one need help with cheerleading let me know!

Remember im still new to this.. so noone laugh when i ask.. what do i do to stop recieving emails about new posts on this thread?

cheers

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    Remember im still new to this.. so noone laugh when i ask.. what do i do to stop recieving emails about new posts on this thread?

cheers

Go to the top of the thread, you'll see "Thread tools", and there you can click "Unsubscribe from this topic".

If you want to turn off automatic subscription, go into the "User CP" that you'll see at the top left of the page and it'll be in your options menu.

cheers Damo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Hey Im on here a while, started properly using it now though!

So hi! Any one need help with cheerleading let me know!

GIMME A W!!1 o/

GIMME AN E!!!111 \o

ah feck im too lazy

W-E-L-C-O-M-E..... welcome!! \o/

*does the splits and shakes pom poms* :P

• Advertisement

That's will for ya...A complete slapper :pac:
    True True thank you !:)

Advertisement