Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

*waves and welcome *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 amysdeadpeas

I'm Amy.. 19 from Tipp. Bit of a photographer. I'm the artyfarty type apparently. I like getting pierced and tattooed, hate the healing process though D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'm Amy.. 19 from Tipp. Bit of a photographer. I'm the artyfarty type apparently. I like getting pierced and tattooed, hate the healing process though D:
    Welcome 0/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Hi people,

I would love to get a tattoo, I am in my thirties now, so am very concerned about it looking horrid in years to come. I am also aiming to go into a professional job, so it would need to be in a private place.

any suggestion or reassurances from anyone

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Queen-mise the more thought you put into finding a design that you love, the less the chance you'll ever regret it! Plus, in any "professional job", most of your body is covered up, so you don't have to worry too much about that!

Welcome aboard!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

WOW someone else from tipp that is into there ink..:eek: excellent throw up some pics of what you have done and big hugz and welcome.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Thought I should say hi, more of a lurker in here but posted a few times. So it's Jemmy from Wicklow in the sticks, howiya! :p

I've only one tattoo and one piercing, but adding to both hopefully. Just looking for the right design but have a few ideas, and the piercing has to wait til the rugby season finishes!

o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭enimakat

pretty much in the same boat as jemmy! (coming from the other side of the country tho!) anywho hi guys! names Eamonn nice ta meet y'all been lurking around here for a while now, posted a couple of times but lookin back on them now they woulda been annoying posts for any regular so hafta apologise for that!
    booked in for first tat on fri so lookin forward to that! will see how it all turns out before i promise any pics!!

Don't make me impose a no pic-no post rule enimakat ;):D
    Only messin, good luck and let us know how you get on :)

enimakat wrote: »
    pretty much in the same boat as jemmy! (coming from the other side of the country tho!) anywho hi guys! names Eamonn nice ta meet y'all been lurking around here for a while now, posted a couple of times but lookin back on them now they woulda been annoying posts for any regular so hafta apologise for that!
    booked in for first tat on fri so lookin forward to that! will see how it all turns out before i promise any pics!!
    wow thought you where a girl!:P

hi and welcome :)!

• Advertisement

emo!! wrote: »
    wow thought you where a girl!:P

hi and welcome :)!

aw thats great!! ok manly posts from now on! il finish ever sentence with a grr and only get future tattoos of naked pinup gals* and PA piercings!

* i know women have pin up gal tattoos too - i even saw one getting one on miami ink so it must be true!

It's only the silly girls thought you were a girl...

Men know that everyone on the internet is male till proven otherwise!!!

enimakat wrote: »
    aw thats great!! ok manly posts from now on! il finish ever sentence with a grr and only get future tattoos of naked pinup gals* and PA piercings!

* i know women have pin up gal tattoos too - i even saw one getting one on miami ink so it must be true!

okies, and to prove im a real girl .... i'll just get back to the kitchen >.<

I've met you, you're female alright, so you are safe enough!

But while you're in there, how about making some food?

club sandwich for me please!!

could get myself in alot of trouble here!!

pop your head into otb enimakt:D ,.. he moved the pics and stuff to there:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭tattoo man

tattoo man new here on boards,as the name would suggest im into me tatts,im also a dj playing all sorts of techno...look forward to the site
    cheers
    TM....

welcome welcome *waves*

pics of tats?/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭tattoo man

emo!! wrote: »
    welcome welcome *waves*

pics of tats?/

shall be at home tomorrow ill stick up some,im at work now(well meant to be):D:D:D

tsk tsk tsk id never do anything like being on boards in work :pac:!

hehe looking forward to seeing them :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Serafina27

Hey! I am also a Newbie, have never used a site like this! Hello to all!!

Any advice????

Welcome aboard Serafina27! :)

Advice... hmm...

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Unless you like being treated badly...

<_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Serafina27

Welcome aboard Serafina27! :)

Advice... hmm...

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Unless you like being treated badly...

<_<

That shouldnt be a problem Damo! Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Herro *waves*

My name is mud,
    I've one tattoo and numerous piercings my favourites are my double neck piercings!

Bye for now x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Sasaa

Welcome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CleoCouture

Hey Im Cleo
    Totally new to this site...was looking for tips on how to make Togas
    (rag week parties and all that jazz)
    kinda just stumbled my way here...Im studying Photography, currently have 2 tattoos (another one up and coming next weeknd)
    have 13 piercings (smiley, industrial etc)
    planning lobe stretches and septum just to welcome in the nice change in weather!

Anyways, i think that enough for my...5th post i think!

Toodles!

Hi Cleo! Welcome along :)

You may also like this bit of Boards.ie: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=27

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Hey all....been on boards for a while but took a while to get to this forum. Hopefully I can hang around for a while.

Welcome aboard spiderman schenanigans! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Sasaa

Welcome :)

Advertisement