Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Welcome aboard spiderman schenanigans! :D

Ssshhh not too loud, I have everyone convinced its somebody else :D.

Thanks for the welcomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ngavin2001

Well hello

new here obviously great forum some class tattoos an piercings posted
    really into tattoos and some piercings have 1 sleeve needs one more session and just started a traditional full colour sleeve!!!
    Bring on the full body suit its only a matter of time ha ha ha!!!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tipptipp

hello all

thats it:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭vectrahed

howaya all, as you can tell im from dublin ;)

found this forum last night, so ill see how it goes lol

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Welcome along vectrahed!

Feel free to jump into any of the topics, or if you just want to chat sh*te, the OTB thread will meet your needs ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭vectrahed

cheers for that damo,

your name seems familiar??? hope ya dont mind me sayn :)

mayb i knows ya from another site??

• Registered Users Posts: 16 neoviper

Long time reader first time poster and i have to say its one of the better tattoo communities ive come across and the level of art thats being produced in this country now is simple incerdible.

So hello everyone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Sasaa

Hey to eveone new :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Ragdoll742

Sorry lads, sounding like a total noob here, but is it 16 or 18 for tatts in ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

18 :)

• Advertisement

Cheers man :) Are all places very strict with it?

Most places are. The ones that aren't are not places in which you would want to get tattooed!!!

Fair enough. Thanks a mil =]

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fiona500

Ragdoll742 wrote: »
    Sorry lads, sounding like a total noob here, but is it 16 or 18 for tatts in ireland?

I think you can get one under 18 if you bring a parent or guardian with you.

Fiona500 wrote: »
    I think you can get one under 18 if you bring a parent or guardian with you.

Any reputable place will not tattoo a minor even with parental consent

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

hey all,

i have a super slow internet connection so haven't waded through all 42 pages but just wanted to introduce myself quickly.

my name is dee, i'm 25 and live in the boglands of the mayo roscommon border. i have 3 kids under the age of 5 so as you can imagine haven't had time for any new mods recently ;)

i do have 2 tattoos (smallish) and [counts quickly] 11 piercings... it was 12 but had to take the nipple piercing out to breastfeed my babies :(

i'm planning at least 4 or 5 tattoos in the near furture though so will be haunting this board for inspiration and advice

excellent, stick around :D

for all others out there...

00498623.jpg?1237053365*

*may not be true

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 catticus

*cough cough*

I'm Cat. People call me Cat for short, which I don't understand, coz I'm 5 foot 7?!? Without actually telling my age, I will say I've got a tattoo a year since I was 18, and I now have 8 tattoos. And a belly button piercing which is still all shiny and new, to make up for having to lose my beloved scaffold :(

Anyhoo. Hi. *cough* wave *cough*

• Advertisement

hi cat... we can be the clueless newbies together ;)

quite envious of the shiny new belly piercing... mine migrated most of the way out and has been hanging by a thread for years. not much point getting it redone til i lose the baby fat (in my defense ds2 is only 8 weeks old <<<<<<hides choc chip cookies behind back>>>>>>)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

welcome welcome :)

Welcome aboard Catticus and PinkTulips :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 IlikePostcards

Hi, I'm Kristin. 3x tattooed, 20x pierced, but all done in the US, where I am from. Looking for some help with finding a good, clean, funny tattoo artists who can help me bring my newest concoction to my body.

Cheers,

Welcome along IlikePostcards, IlikeYourusername :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 siosio

Hi, I’m simon. I’m doing a degree in photography and in the middle of a project on body art. I’ve been in to some of the studios in Dublin and got some good images already. I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there was anybody out there with a few tattoos or piercings who might be willing to meet up and get their photo taken? I know it’s a lot to ask from a complete stranger…I’m living in Dublin city centre so if you’re going to be around at all please email me to let me know and I’ll contact you back. If you would prefer I can leave out faces and just shoot the tattoos or piercings. I have about 2 weeks to finish up and stressing out so any help at all would be great!! You can check out my website if you like… www.simonmartinphoto.com for an idea of my style ect… Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭tattoo

I'm not new to the site but i'm not a regular visitor. I just thought i'd say hi. I love tattoos. I have 8 so far and always looking for the next. I've posted some pics of my tatts on another thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 liddy

hi my name is liddy i live and work in galway city.....i love tattoos and piercings x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 misshavok

Kelli, 21, currently studying IT and have been into body mods for many many years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

welcome welcome!

Do stick around, and post some pics of your mods if you can... I heart pics <3

Advertisement