Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 cf4

hi guys,

im carl, 20, im studying hospitality management in cathal brugha st. and im also a duty manager in a hostel in dublin1, love tatoo's and my life is based around my cars, love em!

have a few tat's and have one piercing left, two others fell out :(

going to start some small tunnels on the ears during the week,

thats about it,

i would put pics up but im in work and the guests wouldnt be trés happy if i started whipping my clobber off while theyre having breakfast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 CoinOperated

Hello! I'm a newbie *waves* Fi, 20s, science geek, dublin, pleased to meet you.
    5 piercings, all ears, no ink yet..
    Thats me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Welcome along CoinOperated! (Nice name!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 CoinOperated

Welcome along CoinOperated! (Nice name!)

Thanks!
    I foresee a day of very little work and lots of forum reading :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Bubbles09

Hi I'm bubbles full of my fun :rolleyes:
    I have 1 tatoo which was done all wrong - raging :mad:
    Have a few designs in mind but dunno will I bother?
    Used to have my tongue and bellybutton pierced, not anymore tho.
    Would like to get my eyebrow done - dunno if it'll suit me. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 PirateGirl

Kya1976 wrote: »
    2762501815_4eabce11a4.jpg
    :D:D You're fine you don't sound like a perv at all.:p This is what it looks like finished. It's swedish folk art called kurbits, so yeah a type of floral design.

wow pretty.... i love gray and black shaded designs.
    im 25 and from galway, and i work in the cinema,which is just too sweet of a job to leave for a grown up one! i've two tattoos, one my hand and my hip and a few piercings, planning a sleeve at the moment... and maybe a neck one..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Welcome welcome new peeps! Get posting :D

Welcome along Bubbles09 and welcome aboard PirateGirl! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Welcome n00bles, stick around tis fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Private Dancer

Hey, I'm new here too, I have no tattoos yet but I will be looking around this forum for ideas and advice:D

I'm a 19, male, living in dublin, and employed!

• Advertisement

Hi Private Dancer, we'll not be much help with the ideas (unless you don't mind jokey answers ;) ), but once you know what you want we can certainly help point you in the right direction!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Private Dancer

Hi Private Dancer, we'll not be much help with the ideas (unless you don't mind jokey answers ;) ), but once you know what you want we can certainly help point you in the right direction!

Sounds good thanks:)

What i ment was i'll have a look at some pictures of peoples tattoos for ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 PirateGirl

my hip tattoo, the emblem from the pirate Jack Rackham's flag...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Arrr welcome aboard matie! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tattoodemon

hey, in new on here, the name is steve c. im a tattooist @trinity tattoo dublin, new to this forum stuff:)

Seen the place, it's under the barber shop there. Have yet to wander in though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tattoodemon

yep thats it, drop in if your passin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

Hey im Jonathan, Hope ing to make sum fourm buddies and in regards to this section get sum Piercings Soon. im 21, a college Student and im Sound as a pound! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

Hi, I'm painfully new here and have to admit it is the first forum I have ever joined! I look forward to enjoying all the various topics and hopefully contributing to some along the way. By the way, the strange username is to do with my attempts to stop smoking, so that was the first thread I visited and found very helpul and supportive. :pac:

Great, stick around:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

Thanks Will. Wonder if you can point me in the right direction regarding a post I sent about our Health System as it appears I sent it to the wrong area. I cannot find a thread for it and so entered it in the free rant section, but have a feeling it should be elsewhere. I really do want to air my views on this subject about which I feel passionately, so your help would be appreciated. Should I copy and paste to take it to the correct area and then delete it from it's present section?

Uhm not sure where that would go tbh :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dblstudent

what the best way to make a tatoo dry quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

hair drier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 martinoriordan

and need help with this
    Will wrote: »
    It can be a bit intimidating coming here, it takes a lot of guts to introduce yourself and even more to come out on a night. I know I was bricking it, everyone is new at one stage or another.

So if you're new to the forum, lash a post or 10 in here about yourself.

We will welcome you with open arms. :D

This is a serious thread, the more established people are encouraged to welcome new members. Ripping it out of me can be done elsewhere.

especially after
    havetoquit wrote: »
    Hi, I'm painfully new here and have to admit it is the first forum I have ever joined! I look forward to enjoying all the various topics and hopefully contributing to some along the way. By the way, the strange username is to do with my attempts to stop smoking, so that was the first thread I visited and found very helpul and supportive. :pac:

hey, in new on here, the name is steve c. im a tattooist @trinity tattoo dublin, new to this forum stuff:)
    can indian ink be removed without lazer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bluevenom

Good evening, might as well say my first hello, no point putting it off! been a long time reader of boards and finally got around to signing up... so hi all :)

Hi and welcome martin and bluevenom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 chaz1979

hey im new here, names chaz, looking to get a portrait tattoo, ive got tatts in zulu and wildcat, but not portraits, if anyone knows a decent portrait tattoo artist let me know, in dublin, o and hello:pac:

Advertisement