Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Cookie Jar wrote: »
    I'm Sarah, 2 tattoos and 6 piercings.
    Dont plan any more piercings but would like another tattoo just not sure what yet.
    Hi di Hi :)

Now I've said hi...I expect cookies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Hi di Hi :)

Now I've said hi...I expect cookies!

I'm afraid I'm all out.. cookie jar officially empty :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I'm afraid I'm all out.. cookie jar officially empty :P

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

Unfortunately I'm still looking for the culprit! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

helloo, i came to introduce myself but am very interested in the cookies mentioned in the above posts....
    Does this forum provide cookies to their posters? It's make you super cool :D
    Anyway, i'm here cause i've a load of piecings but have been procrastinating on my tattoo for years now, thought i might get inspiration to take the plung here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Unfortunately I'm still looking for the culprit! :confused:

Bastards!

bubblefett wrote: »
    helloo, i came to introduce myself but am very interested in the cookies mentioned in the above posts....
    Does this forum provide cookies to their posters? It's make you super cool :D
    Anyway, i'm here cause i've a load of piecings but have been procrastinating on my tattoo for years now, thought i might get inspiration to take the plung here

Welcome! I'm sure once CookieJar has found the cookies, they'll share. If not, well... *picks up sword* :p

skywards wrote: »
    Welcome! I'm sure once CookieJar has found the cookies, they'll share. If not, well... *picks up sword* :p

Cookies AND swashbuckleing fun?? Well this forum just has it all!! haha

Cookies AND swashbuckleing fun?? Well this forum just has it all!! haha

Yeahman :p

Why does 'swashbuckleing' make me laugh my head off every time I see/hear it?

Yeahman :p

Why does 'swashbuckleing' make me laugh my head off every time I see/hear it?

Hmm I'm no expert on piracy but i imagine it's because it's one of those really fun to say words,
    like fluffernutter and phenomenon

fun words are neat

• Advertisement

Once my jar is refilled I will share. Cookies for all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Hullo all :) only discovered this Boards malarky recently(where's it been hidin all this time??!) been keepin an eye on this forum for a bit, figured time to introduce myself!
    I'm Eims, used be a big fan of piercings but alas they don't like me! Have only ears and labret left, the rest only lasted few months! Tats, I have three at the moment, might get one covered up. It's kinda cute but doesn't hold a whole lot of meaning for me, got it when i just turned 18. The other two I love though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Does this forum provide cookies to their posters?
    I've not got any yet, but I remain optomistic!
    ...really fun to say words, like fluffernutter
    Anyone who introduces words like fluffernutter can't be bad! :D Welcome along!
    dearg lady wrote: »
    Hullo all :) only discovered this Boards malarky recently(where's it been hidin all this time??!) been keepin an eye on this forum for a bit, figured time to introduce myself!
    It's been hiding where you'd least expect it...
    *dramatic zoom* *raised eyebrow* *duh-duh-duuuuuuuuuuuuuu!*
    The Intarnetz!
    Welcome aboard too! :D

Hmm I'm no expert on piracy but i imagine it's because it's one of those really fun to say words,
    like fluffernutter and phenomenon

fun words are neat

Indeed!

Will do as soon as I get a new camera :mad:

I spent 3 months being pissed with my camera for only holding like 15 pictures when I had a really good memory card in there. Then I learned that that was the built in memory and my memory card didn't work. I felt ever so smart then :eek:.

I spent 3 months being pissed with my camera for only holding like 15 pictures when I had a really good memory card in there. Then I learned that that was the built in memory and my memory card didn't work. I felt ever so smart then :eek:.

:pac::pac::pac:
    My last cam... anytime i charged it it was only lastin aboutan hour and then the battery died... was so pissed off... then i realised I was chargin it with the wrong charger hahahaha:rolleyes:

:pac::pac::pac:
    My last cam... anytime i charged it it was only lastin aboutan hour and then the battery died... was so pissed off... then i realised I was chargin it with the wrong charger hahahaha:rolleyes:

Oh god :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Don't think I've really introduced mysellf here. Anyway, my name is Shane, I'm 17 and still in school. I've loved body mods all my life and have always been fascinated by them. Got my 1st piercing at 4 (just my lobe) and have had around 22 more since then. Atm I currently have: rook, conch, tragus, helix, 2x auricle, orbital in my lobe, 7mm lobe and 8mm lobe. No tats yet (10 months to go!) Once I've stretched from 7-8mm I'm finished stretching for a while and am going to focus on new piercings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Jaysus mate, I'm 17 too and I've only got one piercing! I blame the folks :D I don't mind really, want lots more though. Trying to sorta plan a tattoo for when I turn 18 though. Love body mods too, obsessed :D

Anyone who introduces words like fluffernutter can't be bad! :D Welcome along!

yes... of course i'm not bad at all.... :D

...I have earned their trust.... today boards.ie.....tomorrow the world!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

oh really? o.0

yes... of course i'm not bad at all.... :D

...I have earned their trust.... today boards.ie.....tomorrow the world!

No sorry, the world is mine ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 smurfs

Big smile,i'm a newbie :D.I'm still trying to find my way around.so a million pardons if i don't get it right first time round.I'm hopeless.

smurfs wrote: »
    Big smile,i'm a newbie :D.I'm still trying to find my way around.so a million pardons if i don't get it right first time round.I'm hopeless.

Welcome!

or maebbe cos it's half 11 in the day!!! herro 0/

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

^^ Oh yeah. But I'm entitled to still be in bed - it's a holiday...and I have a **little** hangover. Grrrrr...

ha ha a little hangover??? Ah the old folk not able to handle there alcohol at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

Oh I absolutely admit it!!! :D Was off the drink for a month until Friday night - had 6 bottles and was dying next day (not like me at all...used to be able to hold my drink!) - had to move house at 8am - was not a pretty sight!!! Then went to new local last night for a few - think I'm ready to give it up again for a while - forgot how bad a hangover from gin is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 JaYxX

Hey all,

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster, spent the last ages browsing through/catching up on the these threads and though it about time I introduce myself, so...

Names Jared, I'm, a South african living in Ireland for almost ten years now. I'm 23 now, caught the body-modding bug in my mid teens (Oh the rebel years :D).

As things stand I have 5 piercings (tongue, lip, left lobe stretched up to 10 mil, scaffold and cart piercing (upper helix) in my right ear), and 4 tattoos (Got a big project planned for my leg(s) soon but still playing around with some ideas there). When I eventually get round to it I'll throw up some pics in "I'll show you mine".

ermm, so yeah.... HI

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pl babe

hi all

im a newbie on this,so i said id introduce myself. :)
    im jess, im 22 and live in waterford. have always liked body mods. got my first piercings at 3 (ears) and got my nose done when i was 13. and have gotten five more since my latest just the other day. im dying to get one or two more done, have two tattoos want to get one covered over( a stupid idea when i was 17)planning two more hopefully get them soon!! so hi everyone :D

Advertisement