Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭corkimp

Hi everyone - decided i'd put a quick note on me here - just so i aint a total stranger on here :).
    26y.o. from cork. Got my first Tattoo at 20 - currently designing my 2nd tatt (taking a while cos I stopped drawing/sketching for 2 yrs and only starting to again now). Am into dragons and fantasy art - but i am better at (well with practise I will be again) portraits and dragons. Not sure what else to say. feel free to ask me if ye want to know bout me ....worst i can do is say no :)
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Welcome aboard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

corkimp wrote: »
    Hi everyone - decided i'd put a quick note on me here - just so i aint a total stranger on here :).
    26y.o. from cork. Got my first Tattoo at 20 - currently designing my 2nd tatt (taking a while cos I stopped drawing/sketching for 2 yrs and only starting to again now). Am into dragons and fantasy art - but i am better at (well with practise I will be again) portraits and dragons. Not sure what else to say. feel free to ask me if ye want to know bout me ....worst i can do is say no :)
    cheers
    You couldn't possibly say no to me now could you???

*please note saying no to me results in a hunt which will end up with health hazzards for yourself, namely death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

*please note saying no to me results in a hunt which will end up with health hazzards for yourself, namely death.
    wish my ma could say no to you

ohhh look what you just did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Will wrote: »
    ffs what's the thing with cheese here folks? it's so nasty

*notes down names of people who like cheese*

*glares*

Cheese is nasty. Unless it's feta.

Oh you like cheese?? Thats good because....

I'm an easy single!

Where'd you borrow steal that joke from!? :p

• Advertisement

The source of that chat up line will remain secret incase she finds out I actually like it and crack it out online and it's not as ****e as i told her it is!

The source of that chat up line will remain secret incase she finds out I actually like it and crack it out online and it's not as ****e as i told her it is!
    you should take lessons off your drunk mate on how to chat people up!

haha my mate was well impressed :P!

bahahahahaha and he wonders why he hasn got any in over 3 months!

bwhahahaha

im surprised he got any in the 1st place.... ah no sure god love him, he is entertaining!

true now quit yo jibba jabba fool, to otb with you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Hows it going lads & Gals, got my first today - 2 Kids Names on my shoulder with there date of birth's underneath each name.

Quite enjoyed the experience of it all to be honest.

Any good creams that you guys could recommend would be gr8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Hi hi! Posted one of my tats in the show me yours/mine thread. Have another one on my back, but going to avoid the "stamp tramp" label if ye dont mind! No piercings....unfortunately piercings and working with children are never a good idea!

hi hi, who stole your socks? or who's putting them in danger?

My mother....think shes conspired with the sock fairies.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Knock Knock...

Im new. ish.. I read a lot of the madness here and I'm getting my first tattoo on Thursday.. The fun of hiding it (I'm a primary teacher) starts in 3 weeks time.

Can I come in?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 JaYxX

Damn wash-machine dwelling sock faeries, bane of my existence... somewhere in the world is a stockpile of lonely single socks

*Shakes fist at sock faeries*

Kids will always find them! Was on placement in a primary school a few months back, bent over one of the kids saw something peeking out, pushed up my t-shirt and proceeded to shout "MISS MISS, SHE HAS A DRAWING ON HER BACK!" I think by 3pm that day the whole school knew about my tattoo. Thankfully majority of the staff were pretty young so got away with it! From then on it was a case of spot the artwork on me....wore thick black tights one day, now I couldnt see my ankle tattoo, my b/f couldnt see it but of course kids have x ray vision.....so I was known as the girl who had stars on her bum/foot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Kids will always find them! Was on placement in a primary school a few months back, bent over one of the kids saw something peeking out, pushed up my t-shirt and proceeded to shout "MISS MISS, SHE HAS A DRAWING ON HER BACK!" I think by 3pm that day the whole school knew about my tattoo. Thankfully majority of the staff were pretty young so got away with it! From then on it was a case of spot the artwork on me....wore thick black tights one day, now I couldnt see my ankle tattoo, my b/f couldnt see it but of course kids have x ray vision.....so I was known as the girl who had stars on her bum/foot.

Hehe :) I'm a bloke so its going on the inside of my ankle where my intelligent teacher pants will cover it up.

They'll still find.....strange little creatures they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭corkimp

hmmmm depends on the question :D:P lol ....... and bring on the hunt!! hehe u'll end up running away!!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 millnc30

Hi every1 :)my name is Phil,im 28,from Dublin,just got my first tattoo in Germany 2 weeks ago,iv allways wanted 1,and now have it:Di have my next 3 of them planned allready:DHere is a pic,hope u all like it,this 1 means a lot to me:rolleyes:Let us know what u's think:)Ohh and the tatt cost me nothing:DMy girlfriends brother is a tattooist
    [IMG][/img]Germanyjuly09021.jpg

Is the tattoo at an angle or is it just the way the pic is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Trotter wrote: »
    Can I come in?!!

No.....
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 millnc30

Is the tattoo at an angle or is it just the way the pic is?

Its the pic:rolleyes:
    My girlfriend took the pic,anyway the tatt is on the top of my back & center of my spine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Hi guys.... new to this forum... also post in the shooting forum... being collecting tattoos for about seven years now, some good some bad as you may have guessed from some of the recent posts... stuck up a pik of my favorite piece in the photos thread if anyone is interested...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

hey guys, I'm Tallon, 23

Only have the two tattoos at the moment but third one planned very soon.
    Anyway, nothing special, here they are

88185.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hi Tallon,

Do you ever plan to get this done?
    3_flag3k.jpg

Hi Tallon,

Do you ever plan to get this done?
    3_flag3k.jpg

Hah, what the hell is that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Lol sorry was checking to see if you were the Tallon I already know from a game group formed from Boards! Guess not!

• Advertisement

Oh right, lol.... theres only 1 Tallon though !

Advertisement