Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 EmmaBoo

Hey!

I am a complete newbie, I know fresh meat haha!:rolleyes:

I'm Emma, 19 on an unvoluntary year out from Uni, working part time as a hotel receptionist!

Tattoos are my vice, I get sick of piercings easily yet I still get them haha!

On 4 tattoos so far the recession is preventing me from adding to my collection!:(

:D I also like using exclaimation marks :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

ZOMG!!!!!11!!!

Me too!!! :)

Welcome along1!!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 psychowhoa

Hey there, I'm incredibly new!(been on this for 10 mins:P)

I'm 18 and just started at NUIM, I got my first tattoo during the summer and must admit it was a pretty exhilarating experience:)

Thanks!! :D

Never been a member on a forum before tbh!

Dunno what I'm meant to do!!!!???

OMG I was in NUIM last year!

Welcome :D

• Advertisement

just chill out and shoot the breeze i suppose

oh cool, what did you study?

OTB is the off topic thread here, this is really to welcome new peoples, you aren't new anymore so feck off into that thread please :):p

I ended up doing arts: georaphy, anthropology and economics, but going back to do english!

What're you doing?

Ooops sorry Will *proceeds to feck off*

Thanks for the tip and welcome :D

Psychology through science :) (I'll ask about your tattoo's so we won't annoy to many people:P....)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

EmmaBoo wrote: »
    Hey!

I am a complete newbie, I know fresh meat haha!:rolleyes:
    pedobear.jpg
    psychowhoa wrote: »
    Hey there, I'm incredibly new!(been on this for 10 mins:P)

I'm 18 and just started at NUIM, I got my first tattoo during the summer and must admit it was a pretty exhilarating experience:)
    pedobear-too-old.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Technodrome

Serious amount of new on this, my name's Wayne, am 20 and piercings are awesome!...... As is this smiley face ---> :cool:!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 shannone

just saw this and said hey why not introduce myself.....

my name is Liz in 21 (almost 22 *sob* i dnt wana be old) hve 3 piercings (tragus, rook, ears) soon to be four (tounge web) *squeals excitedly* :D
    i would hve more but damn rugby gets in the way of healing and also not sure how employers like the whole piercing thing....

oh yeah in my spare time i also like to study Geography in Trinners lol :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭shinysiren

Hello all. Very new here, as seems to be the trend.
    My name's Bebhinn,I'm 19 and studying languages. I am very interested in most types of piercings and body mods. I don't have all that many myself, I put a lot of thought into them before I get anything, so currently,only 10 piercings,all ears.

I have my first 3 tattoos planned for quite a while now,so if I stick around hopefully you guys will get to see them happen. See you about. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Serious amount of new on this, my name's Wayne, am 20 and piercings are awesome!...... As is this smiley face ---> :cool:!

I might know you . . . . are you ginger by any chance?

welcome shinysiren, shannone and technodrome :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

Hey guys,

been lurking on Boards for quite a while now so figured I might as well say hello and maybe even contribute a little ;)
    Just finished a 3/4 sleeve with Attila from Wildcat in Jervis, had it in the Best Sleeve comp at the convention...didnt win but had a great time at it! I'm going to put some pics up in the other thread tomorrow.
    So yeah, thats it really... time to start planning arm 2! :)

i didn't win either for best leg, commiseration's :(

welcome along though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

Ah its not like you expect to win, or even that its that important...but still! Recognised your leg from the I'll Show You Mine thread, looked top notch man!

ah cool, cheers, i sorta bitched out once the judges had a peak, turned to crowd then mosied off the stage haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 drunky monkey

hey hey ..... newbie here im 23 have 2 tattoos working on the 3rd :D !!! not too sure wot else to put but hello !!!:) oh and i likey the smiley faces !! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

urmmm

I kinda posted a bit already but eh just realised i never posted here...

So mite aswell... Hi :) I'm paul im mad about tattoos/tattoo culture etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Hello all! I've lurked long enough, time to introduce myself. I'm Daithí and I'm an....oh wait, sorry, wrong place. I've 7 tattoos and 2 piercings (used to me 3 but the eyebrow had to go :( ). Can't say I'd have much to offer this place but you all seem like a good shower and this is definitely a friendly place so I think ill hang around.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 celestialteapot

Hi all :D

got my tragus done yesterday, i love it! Heres the pic.

twas only my second piercing, first was my left earlobe.

Tink im gonna get the eyebrow done next....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭mackey087

hi there, im 33, same age as jesus. have 14 tattoos. got the first when i 18. got one covered over. all of them are black, tribal designs, numerals, different types of lettering, sad to say it but i never knew what a tragus was, thought it was down below. never listened in biology. so its in the ear. thinking its time for some more ink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Welcome along folks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

havn't properly introduced myself :D
    I'm 18, Have no tattoos yet and (only) 3 piercings (eyebrow & both ears [sometimes] done when I was 16) but the art is starting to get a hold of me and I enjoy looking through the pictures and topics here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 TheBlondeOne

I'm not sure if i have introduced myself? maybe i have, the threads too long to check :P

I'm Aine. I am, as my name suggests "The blonde one", from Wildcat Stephen's Green. I am a professional piercer and long time tattoo collector.
    Greetings and salutations. ;)

Shtoreeeeeeee!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

0/

Advertisement