Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 TheBlondeOne

Will! good man, do you know how i can put one of my own photos as my avatar? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yeah you have to pay a subscribtion service to boards if you want a custom avatar >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CharlieBabe

Heylo!

Forgot I had an account here so Im joining once again! :)

Will get some pics up of my tatts soon and the ones to come :)

Aoife

x

Thought of this video when I saw your name, sorry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ryanner

hi guys this is my first post
    am thinking of getting a half sleeve and want a koi but already have a ram on the arm am unsure how to mix the two will get a pic up soon as

• Advertisement

hey need help in posting a pic how do you do it im new to this

• Registered Users Posts: 12 firebirdphoenix

hi! I've been on this before but I cannot for the life of me remember my username, so I had to sign up again. Anyways, hi! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

ryanner wrote: »
    hey need help in posting a pic how do you do it im new to this

you need to have the link of the picture, then post it in between these tags:

[ IMG ]post link here[/ IMG ]

but obviously without the spaces!!

alternatively, when you're posting, click on the little icon above your text with the picture of the mountain on it, and paste the link of you pic in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Also, if you look below where you type the message, you'll see the additional options.
    There's a button there "Manage attachments" that will allow you to attach a file to your post, so that you don't have to mess around with uploading it somewhere else first.

Also, if you look below where you type the message, you'll see the additional options.
    There's a button there "Manage attachments" that will allow you to attach a file to your post, so that you don't have to mess around with uploading it somewhere else first.

thanks a mil thats alot easier than uploading here is my ink

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bumbaklaat

Hey! I'm new to boards, names Mike, 18, student, 5 tattoos (very trad style, swallows, gambling imagery etc) and a few piercings, will post pics when i get a camera.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

hewoo im hammy im psyco and im from cork wanna know anymore lol!!!!!!! according to my school im also a arsonist but that is a different conversation altogher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭smartarse2007

hey im seamus new to the forum, more into piercings and just waiting to get the right design for 1st tattoo been looking for 2 or 3 years now and still havent found it ......wha can i say im picky ahah

anywho looking forward to chattin with you guys and girls:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

I was here already, had some complications with the old profile, so Ima let it die.

Also I know the poster above me, I went to school with em lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

I've been an opinionated little madam on here the last couple of days so thought I should say HI! :D

I feel very newb on the tatt/piercing front compared to some of the pieces of art i've seen on here.

I've the one tattoo ('tramp stamp' if you haven't gathered from my sounding off :p) that I got about a year ago. It's a tribal :eek: which I want to add something to so might pester you all for input.

Have a few piercings and hoping to get the lip done soon!

/intro

hello welcome everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mastermichael20

Hello,thiinking about getting a tattoo,never had one before,something small but am wondering what place to choose and what to bring etc,i live near dublin so anyone with any information would be of great help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Some reference as to what you would like done, a healthy meal in your stomach, a bottle of water and maybe something to snack on while there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭ninalucy1985

im Nina. i have a unhealthy obsession with piercings!!
    i dont know how to join this group?...
    but id like to.
    where do i click?

Sign on the dotted line please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

I'm Nik... proud owner of 2 tattoos and in the process of designing another... small handfull of piercings, been meaning to get a few more but time always seems to escape me, sadly. *waves*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭KhuntChops

Whats the story folks.. Not so much a NOob but said i better reintroduce meself... Names Brooke, Have a tribal piece on my stomach and a dragon on my back for the minute. Have a few piercings aswell.. Hope to catch up with yis.. Have a few more tatts in mind :D :cool:

NikNakOoo wrote: »
    I'm Nik... proud owner of 2 tattoos and in the process of designing another... small handfull of piercings, been meaning to get a few more but time always seems to escape me, sadly. *waves*
    Welcome aboard! :)
    If you feel like showing us what you have, you should pop some pics of your tattoos/piercings up into the "Show you mine..." thread! :)
    KhuntChops wrote: »
    Whats the story folks.. Not so much a NOob but said i better reintroduce meself... Names Brooke, Have a tribal piece on my stomach and a dragon on my back for the minute. Have a few piercings aswell.. Hope to catch up with yis.. Have a few more tatts in mind :D :cool:
    Hello stranger, welcome back to us! :)

Posted a couple of times in the last wee while so thought I'd say Hi!

I'm Gráinne, I have 5 tattoos, most of which incorporate butterflies as I <3 butterflies! Hadn't had one in about 6 years and then got a new one in November which made me remember just how much I love them! I'm re-addicted! Don't think it'll be that long til the next one.

No piercings. Have always wanted my tongue done but I haven't got the balls :pac:

Howdy once again :):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Posted a couple of times in the last wee while so thought I'd say Hi!

I'm Gráinne, I have 5 tattoos, most of which incorporate butterflies as I <3 butterflies! Hadn't had one in about 6 years and then got a new one in November which made me remember just how much I love them! I'm re-addicted! Don't think it'll be that long til the next one.

No piercings. Have always wanted my tongue done but I haven't got the balls :pac:
    It's ok the piercer will have them with the bar now you've no excuse :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

Welcome aboard! :)
    If you feel like showing us what you have, you should pop some pics of your tattoos/piercings up into the "Show you mine..." thread! :)

Cheers Damo. :)
    Will have to get round to taking some pics... but mine pale in comparison to some of the art here. That thread certainly provides some great ideas/ motivation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Sup, I'm Garrett, I'm 16 and I'm starting to love tattoos because my brother is slowly but surely covering himself:P...I cant wait to get one myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I have been a long time lurker, so I might aswell introduce myself.

I'm Bob, 18 and I have a few piercings but no tattoos but waying up the options to whether I should get one or not.

• Advertisement

Welcome aboard new folk! :)

Advertisement