Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 blondiex

Also new ta dis!! name is Trin :).....have 3 tattoos need ta get the 3rd finished tho...bu dono were????? got two done in bullmans nd wasnt really happy bout the 3rd!! so need ta get the 3rd finished bu dono wre?!?!:confused:..........so i need ta make up me mind!!!

hi all :D

laters x x;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Welcome aboard all you new folks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Min-Bici

Kinda new with the whole body piercing stuff, got my lip pierced about a year ago and tragus done there a few weeks ago. But since im out school now and all i was thinking of getting my tongue done for the summer but my bro said i might not be fit to get it done cause i have a small vein running down the middle of my tongue :mad:

Anyways since this is a forum about body piercings im guessing one of you could give me a pass/professional experience :).

The Vein running down the middle doesn't seem to be a main vein because its about half the thickness as the veins either side of my tongue?

I'm not sure if i'm making any sense here but any advice would be nice i guess :D Just send me a private mail or post back here and ill check up.

Cool Thread by the way :D

*****Sorry just realised there was a question thread my bad*****

Conor 18 by the way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭mrmojo

Hey folks the names paul I'm 24, only have the one tattoo at the moment but I've got about seven more planned just cant afford them yet:) Been reading this forum for a good while now so why not start posting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RomyF

hiya im Romy :) im eighteen now in a few days, im gettin my first ickle tattoo for my buday :) iv got 13 piercings at the mo, not very bad ass ones tho haha :D im only new on boards but i like this place, feel free to have a chat im always up 4 1! xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

Hey im Ruby, 25, have nose pierced since I was 14 and just recently one nipple pierced. No tattoos as of yet really want to get a particular one when im not such a wuss!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Getting a scaffold tomorrow so I suppose I'll be initiated into the world of Tattoos and Piercings. :p

It's nothing compared to you guys but it's a start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

welcome welcome welcome :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

names joe.. only got the one piercing, and 3 small tattoos. starting a full sleeve in nov... cant wait:D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Xqzciara

Why hello.
    Im Ciara. Not new to boards but new to his particular thread. Iv browsed through it before but only recently decided i should be more active! I have two tattoos, dragons on my neck and the text 'we're all mad here' on my leg. Dont have many piercings tho, just the good ol nose and ears.
    Have a nice day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Sue Rocks

hi all Sue here .. brand new to boards and I have my nose pierced :D have been too scared to go get a tatoo done though :(

Welcome along new folks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭CrossBreed

Hey, my name's Dan. Been on Boards for a few years on and off, but never stuck my head around here before.

Only have 10mm plugs atm, but looking at designs for a full sleeve and will hopefully start on that in the next few weeks. If all goes well then there's a few other ideas to be looked at.

Look forward to spending a bit more time around here and getting all the tips and advice I need. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bluesmurf

Hey bluesmurff ere,

I'm new to dis, Im a bike loving, heavy metal, rallygoing smurff who is addicated on getting inked.(me thinks they had drugs to d Ink.. Im hooked)....

Ive got Seven Tattoos (Including my Luvly Smurff :P:P:P La La..),

I'm still getting work done on me last one.. its a work of art......

D better half got a great piercing done, and I'm contemplating on getting another piercing, I only have the boring ear pierced... Im very Frickened at getting pierced.. luv the tattoo needled but frickened at body piercing.. im nuts... ... lol lol lol..... Hello to all yee out der... :):):);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

Nice to see you here al last. Interesting first post.

Lol :D Welcome aboard guys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Brian87

Names brian..22.great site and some real good info on things that appeal to me.keep up the good work guys..:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Hey... Michael here...not new to Boards, but generally just post in pro-wrestling.

Thought I'd introduce myself as I've been lurking in this forum for ages, and have just got my third tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Hey, Anna here, Long time troll due to my want of a lip piercing! :P
    Not new to boards though! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Frosha

well im totally new to the forum but it seems pretty cool so far. I love my piercings , re started my collection at 25, now 26 and have added a fair bit. I even got my very first tattoo only three weeks ago and am already comtemplating more. Im in the process of stretching my lobes , thought Id stop at 3mm but thats too small so Il keep going for a while!!!!!

Hope to get involved in some pretty cool discussions and meet some kick ass people!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Warm Panda Cola

Hi Everybody, bit of a lurker but a newbie to posting:) Great to see a forum like this, I've been reading all the threads with great interest, even got a great idea for my next piercing:) I have one tattoo, and nine piercings and I love each & every single one of them!
    Keep up the good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 reccakeys

Hello!
    I am Recca. I am so happy being part of this forum. There are lots of categories to choose from in this forum. I am so excited to participate.... Hope to make friends and share some relevant information with you all guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Hey everyone. Name's Nicole, 22, live in Tipp, going to be doing an MA in Film Studies in UCC this September. Came to the boards to get opinions on psychics, chat about UCC related stuff and talk about tattoos. Oh I play guitar and love music and movies too.

So, hello! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I'm Alison and only thought to introduce myself now, even though I lurk about/sometimes post here.
    I'm 20, going into my 3rd year of Arts in UCC.
    I have one tattoo (of my lovely dovely pony) and am getting a new tattoo (Dali inspired) in 3 weeks time (YAY/nervouse:cool::eek:). I have my lip pierced... and that's about it.
    I love drawing/reading/playing guitar:)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Miss Dymph

Hey :) Just joined today, names Dymph, im 23 and training to be a secondary school teacher, i also teach ESL to foreign students at night. Went away last year to teach English in a Buddhist monastery in Nepal and Tibet, all the monks were orphans or their families couldnt afford to keep them and they all spoke Tibetan so on my return home I got my first tattoo, my sisters name in Tibetan on my foot with traditional Tibetan designs around it, not original with the named stuff but it meant alot, not like the usual butterfly and fairy stuff (no disrespect). Still trying to navigate my way around here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

welcome along everyone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

dont know if ive ever posted in this

Anyway, I'm Pat (or pajo) 27.
    was addicted to piercings until i got my first tattoo.
    Took most of my piercings out over the years which leaves me with lip ring, scaffold in left ear and two 7mm stretches(hoping to go to 8 sometime)
    Started getting tattoos at 22 (i think) and only have 3.

If i had the money i'd be covered...

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Andolino

Hi Andolino here had some work done a few months back I asked for tribal star signs as in Aquarius and Pisces. The girl at reception drew up the design and it looked good to me she suggested that I have it embossed ( which I thought meant like a branded look) Now I did say to the Tattoo man that I wanted it to look similar in colour to my tattoo on the other arm.Well I had it done and as I asked it was the same as the other arm but it was not embossed and was actually smaller than I had wanted. I rang the guy the next day and he said that I did ask for it to be the same as other arm and that is what I got he charged me €150.00 and it took approx 20 mins. Now I am looking for some way to make the tattoo look bigger my wife suggests a hazy look or maybe have the star signs inside a vault or something any help would be appreciated. Thank you and I am delighted to be part of this forum,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Hey! New to this forum but not to boards! Just found it and I'm very happy!

Love tattoos! Have two, butterfly on hip and Japanese script on my wrist, getting a vine and flowers on my foot on Saturday.
    Not that crazy into piercings, I have my belly button done, two piercings in each ear and the top of my left ear done. Had my tragus done but my body rejected it big time, whole side of my face went very swollen and sore. Any piercing I've ever had, my body rejected! Don't bother any more with them as its a waste of time for me!!

Delighted to be here and can't wait to get chatting with you all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Hey, I'm Laura, new to the forum but not to boards!

I'm 25, work as a hairdresser.

Have two tats and a few piercings :D

Advertisement