Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Welcome to the good ship T&P :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭AWard

I know, I'm backwards...forgot to introduce myself again.

Hi! I'm me. Lots of earrings (7 each ear, two cartilage), did 'em myself and two tattoos and needing help designing a memorial one for my parents...I have artist's block. I have components but no cohesive design.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

hey all, name is michael have 2 tattoos and am thinking about a third at the moment (have the idea just no time to either put it on paper myself or get to an artist to get it drawn up)

Have been lurking around boards for a long time and after my friend encouraged me i have decided to find out what interests me on the site.

thought i'd introduce myself first before i go back to lurking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

welcome all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 phoenix39

ok, so here goes! 1st post on boards!! Hi there, i'm a 21year old student, studying a healthcare course, dont drink, dont smoke, just about have my ears pierced, but all i've ever wanted is a tattoo!!!!
    Only problem is I don't know what i want done or where to put it!! Any ideas or advice would go a long way!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 W.S.C FOSTER

Hey, my names Arron, I'm sixteen and I'm in transition year.
    I'm really into music, and i'd die without singing and songwriting.
    I currently have a tattoo on my chest, a nose stud, the cartilage in my right ear pierced and my lobes stretched to 6mm and 4mm, I'm gonna get another piercing in january, either my arm,nipple,eyebrow or lip...
    I'm new to this site, so I'm just gonna potter till I find my way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ohnelly

1st post - scary!!

I'm Nel, I'm shy, I'll mostly be lurking, I might occasionally contribute, when I feel more comfortable!!

I do have tattoos and am planning a back piece!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hi I'm hazel, f 20. Have one tattoo and plan on getting three more. Have my belly and ears pierced with 2 more piercings to come.

o/ big wave!! :)

Hai everyone!!! :)

*Bans Mahamageehad, just cuz*

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭drnmalone

hey guys names darren love boards been a member now for bout 3 months great site
    have a tattoo one tat on my back full width and half the length of my back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

hey guys
    dont know if i introduced myself here yet or not but feck it ill do it anyway :)
    im auntyweeze or weeze for short.
    i have 7 tattoos and apart from ears i have 2 peircings.
    my next tattoo is the metallica logo :P

i just have a quick question, i was on kat von d's web page and it said she has a Slutallica logo???? does anyone know what this looks like??
    please and thanks :)

Hi Darren!

Hi Auntyweeze, welcome aboard too :)
    I was looking for a pic of that tattoo for you but can't find it anywhere. From what I read, it's just the Metallica logo (their name) only it's spelled differently. Haven't been able to find a pic though.

Hi Darren!

Hi Auntyweeze, welcome aboard too :)
    I was looking for a pic of that tattoo for you but can't find it anywhere. From what I read, it's just the Metallica logo (their name) only it's spelled differently. Haven't been able to find a pic though.

yeah ive been searching everywhere to find it just to see what its like cos i love metallica and might get that one instead. thnaks for looking though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

sniff sniff am i still banned..?? :(

....no? o.0 :pac:

sniff sniff am i still banned..?? :(
    Alright, you can stay!!! :D:p
    auntyweeze wrote: »
    yeah ive been searching everywhere to find it just to see what its like cos i love metallica and might get that one instead. thnaks for looking though :)
    No problems! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cindy.4356

Kya1976 wrote: »
    2762501815_4eabce11a4.jpg
    :D:D You're fine you don't sound like a perv at all.:p This is what it looks like finished. It's swedish folk art called kurbits, so yeah a type of floral design.

when it on a women i think make a women so sexy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Joker696

Hey Everyone! my names louise a.k.a joker696!! im new here so just getting used to the site :) be nice to me now cuz u gotta be nice to a newbie :P

welcome along, just gonna merge this with the other newbie thread :)

Joker696 wrote: »
    Hey Everyone! my names louise a.k.a joker696!! im new here so just getting used to the site :) be nice to me now cuz u gotta be nice to a newbie :P

welcome joker :)

• Advertisement

Welcome aboard Joker!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Hey, I'm new to the boards and new to tattooing, hoping to get my first one done in a month or so :-) My username is my real name just spelt differently lol and I'm 25 from Cork but living in Dublin. I've been browsing the pages for a few hours looking at advice on tattoo artists and such but still not sure who to go with for the style I want, so many options out there and there are good and bad stories about each of them! The forum us really helpful though and at least I've somewhere to start looking. Don't want to pick an artist until I'm 100% sure about them, it took me 10 years to find the right design! :-D

Welcome aboard Micayla! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭hairy sailor

Hi folk's new here.name's woody i'm 35,love tattoo's got 3,favourite style's japanese,in the process of getting a half sleeve done,3rd sitting coming up shortly,i'll post a pic of it when it's finished,:D

Welcome aboard the good ship T&P Hairy Sailor! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 josak

Hello. Only have 2 tattoos at the moment. A harp on my upper arm and a phoenix across my right shoulder (I'll try and post it up). Interested in a few more so hopefully I can get a few ideas and tips here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭antocann

well,
    me names anto ,
    have a few tattoos , tribal (left arm) , maori(right arm) , and stars (lower right arm ) .
    due to get a dragon on my back in a few days ,

Welcome aboard Josak and Anto :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 DonnyTheDon

Hello Everybody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 carlarua

Evening all
    I'm a long time lurker here, but I think tonight's the night to finally say hello :D
    I've a few tattoos and a few piercings, but I'm convinced there's always another bit of skin to be found that could do with a bit of ink.
    It's not as bad as it sounds,;) I've a few tattoos, nothing big.

Advertisement