Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim tray of the iphone wont pop out??

• 02-09-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I am currently using a sim adaptor in the iphone 3g for my network to work, I am having trouble getting the sim tray out of the phone as it wont pop out.

Does anyone know if this could be fixed and maybe so? where in dublin??

Thanks for your answers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

I am currently using a sim adaptor in the iphone 3g for my network to work, I am having trouble getting the sim tray out of the phone as it wont pop out.

Does anyone know if this could be fixed and maybe so? where in dublin??

Thanks for your answers.

Does it not pop out a little bit? If it does you can use nail clippers or fish nose pliers to extract it. When you replace the sim card and adaptor, use tape across the top of the sim card so it sticks out a bit. You can pull out the sim tray using that then.

BTW, what sim adaptor are you using, have you had any issues with it and where did you get it from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 albertonman

andrewh5 wrote: »
    Does it not pop out a little bit? If it does you can use nail clippers or fish nose pliers to extract it. When you replace the sim card and adaptor, use tape across the top of the sim card so it sticks out a bit. You can pull out the sim tray using that then.

BTW, what sim adaptor are you using, have you had any issues with it and where did you get it from?

I bought it on eBay, it's called xsim... Haven't any problems with it (so far) as for the sim tray, it pops out a tiny bit... Will give it a go with a nail clipper. Ta for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

There's some info here - good luck! Are you getting full 3g reception?

Totally off topic but I've just downloaded Google's new web browser - be afraid, be very afraid Microsoft+Firefox!

Advertisement