Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 and paperless billing

• 02-09-2008 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭

More and rant and warning to people who sign up for paperless billing.

I signed up for paperless billing to do my little bit for the enviroment :rolleyes: ages ago.

Then I needed a paper copy of my July bill as I need to claim back some calls in a claim I am making.

So rang up the customer service and they said that is no problem should have it in a few days.

Great I thought. So a week went by and no bill. So rang them up to check see what the story was and to find out that since I am on paperless billing that no previous bills can be printed off.

I was in shock and gave her an ear full of how stupid it is that I can request a bill. I know you can download the call details but as it is part of a claim it is required to be on o2 header paper so it is official and not made up by me.

After some strong words (no foul language) they agreed to go a long roundabout way of printing it off by downloading the excel file and printing it off for me. It wouldn't be the normal layout but best they could do.

So my advice is anyone on paperless billing is to get off it incase you need a bill on paper as they can't print off previous bills.

rant over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chinese Mafia

They can print off bills, only the last one however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

This is true op. I do wish all online billing gave you a pdf or something to download. Seems like a simple mistake re previous bill so wouldn't hold it against their whole system though.

You can be sure your excel they send you won't be an official bill and will prob not be accepted as proof for whatever you need it for though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chinese Mafia

The online billing does give a PDF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

op thats completely untrue, you can print off all your bills even if you're on paperless billing, the customer care agent just needs to put paper billing back on your account and then print off the bills locally in the office, i've done this countless times for people , ring them again and ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The online billing does give a PDF.

It's not a "proper bill" PDF though.
    krudler wrote: »
    op thats completely untrue, you can print off all your bills even if you're on paperless billing, the customer care agent just needs to put paper billing back on your account and then print off the bills locally in the office, i've done this countless times for people , ring them again and ask

There ya have it .. ring O2 and ask for krudler ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement