Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fearne Cotton & Steve Jones

• 02-09-2008 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

It looks like serial-charmer Steve Jones has done it again – and this time he's working his powers on Fearne Cotton.

According to the Sun, the Welshman and the Radio 1 DJ have been dating for three weeks – and have enjoyed six dates with each other.

On Friday night, the pair were seen enjoying a romantic meal at the Groucho Club in London's West End.

One source told the paper: 'Fearne and Steve have fallen for each other in a big way. It started off with Steve asking if she fancied a drink as a bit of a laugh because she was single again.

'They had a drink and one thing led to another. They have been on quite a few dates now and it has been going really well. Steve is outgoing, as is Fearne, and they have clicked.'

But, the source added: 'He’ll have to settle down a bit. Fearne won’t tolerate a wandering eye.'

Steve picked up something of a ladies' man reputation while working on Sunday's 'hangover' show T4, where he managed to score with the likes of Pamela Anderson and Halle Berry. He's also been linked with Girl Aloud Sarah Harding.

Fearne, meanwhile, ended a two-year relationship with skateboarder Jesse Jenkins last month as the pair were struggling to see each other with Fearne flying off to Vegas every weekend to front hit show Last Comic Standing.

The pretty presenter has also been linked to Kooks frontman Luke Pritchard and Lost Prophets star Ian Watkins.

HOT COUPLE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Jammy cow.

She's got to be one of the most irritating people on telly.

While he's hot to trot, I'd worry about what I'd catch off him at this stage. I'd rather have gotten him early in the game :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Amz wrote: »
    Jammy cow.

She's got to be one of the most irritating people on telly.

While he's hot to trot, I'd worry about what I'd catch off him at this stage. I'd rather have gotten him early in the game :)

Yeah, who hasn't he been with???!?!?! (Me!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Oscholar

For a second there, I thought it was Steve Jones from the Sex Pistols. I was thinking her standards had seriously dropped!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Didnt know Steve was such a player, nice one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

3 weeks? Wow - long term relationship!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

watna wrote: »
    3 weeks? Wow - long term relationship!

Exactly what I was about to say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Didnt know Steve was such a player, nice one!

Player ? what are you ? American ?

No youre from Longford...... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

BolBill wrote: »
    Player ? what are you ? American ?

No youre from Longford...... :rolleyes:

I fail to see how this contributes anything to the discussion. Do that again and you're getting an infraction.

/warning

Advertisement