Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAR account creation

Options
  • 02-09-2008 2:51pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭

GOA have taken down the authentication on war-europe.com to allow for the maintenance needed for the account creation system. Should be up later today or tomorrow.

http://www.war-europe.com/#/news/?id_news=en99&lang=en

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

It would be sweet if we could login and update our clients prior to it going live.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

zekiel wrote: »
    It would be sweet if we could login and update our clients prior to it going live.

With everyone needing 3 gig of files, they'll have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Indeed,

With age of conan I had to wait till the following morning to finally be able to play due to the size of the intial patches.

Dont want to have a waiting game prior to playing the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

well they realeased the open beta client a good week and a bit before the open beta was ment to kick off so i cant really see them leaving us in the dark about the extra files until the beta does kick off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

to get into the beta you need to buy that 14.99 euro box in other stores? does that just grant you to play in the open beta anything else? Cause i pre ordered the CE box.

*sorry for hijacking the thread

• Advertisement

toxick wrote: »
    to get into the beta you need to buy that 14.99 euro box in other stores? does that just grant you to play in the open beta anything else? Cause i pre ordered the CE box.

*sorry for hijacking the thread

as i was told in HMV when i bought it yesterday morning, it entitles you to the price of the pre-order box OFF either the CE or SE. You get the open beta access, you get to participate in the live game start, and you get two bonus items..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

DanOB wrote: »
    as i was told in HMV when i bought it yesterday morning, it entitles you to the price of the pre-order box OFF either the CE or SE. You get the open beta access, you get to participate in the live game start, and you get two bonus items..

right, cause when i went into game stop all the gy said is it only gives you open beta acess and thats it, and i have to pay full price for the game when they get it. hmm

cheers for that, i thought thats what it entitled you to as well. :)

toxick wrote: »
    right, cause when i went into game stop all the gy said is it only gives you open beta acess and thats it, and i have to pay full price for the game when they get it. hmm

cheers for that, i thought thats what it entitled you to as well. :)

no, basically as far as im aware, you preordering the game is when you buy a preorder box, the box having all yours code and stuff in it, and then you get the price you paid (think of it as a deposit) off the game itself.

Well atleast thats what ive been told by HMV staff, and thts what im going to make sure happens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

no, basically as far as im aware, you preordering the game is when you buy a preorder box, the box having all yours code and stuff in it, and then you get the price you paid (think of it as a deposit) off the game itself.

Well atleast thats what ive been told by HMV staff, and thts what im going to make sure happens :D

I was under the exact same impression

I was under the exact same impression
    i feel like your being sarcastic, i feel like that because ive read back on my post 4 times and it makes no sense at all :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

i feel like your being sarcastic, i feel like that because ive read back on my post 4 times and it makes no sense at all :(

Nope not at all.

Thats it

are you sure?

im very unsure of myself since sunday when my (now ex) girlfriend and i broke up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

are you sure?

im very unsure of myself since sunday when my (now ex) girlfriend and i broke up

Don't worry about it, she would have dumped you in a couple of weeks anyway cause of all the time you will spend playing War:pac:

Wreck wrote: »
    Don't worry about it, she would have dumped you in a couple of weeks anyway cause of all the time you will spend playing War:pac:
    one of the reasons i bet her to it.. :)

Advertisement