Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers

Options
  • 02-09-2008 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Hai, I'm looking for a haircut, somewhere that won't take a lot off if I ask them not to and charge a reasonable rate. Any suggestions pls?

Comments

I use healeys on shop street and find them pretty good and not too expensive. Last time i checked maybe eleven euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

scruffy joes down by cps around 10 euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Hai, I'm looking for a haircut, somewhere that won't take a lot off if I ask them not to and charge a reasonable rate. Any suggestions pls?

The older guy in Fat Tony's in Barna is pretty good. Only a tenner, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Are these barbers or hairdressers? Should've said no barbers, I have long hair and want to keep it that way. Thanks for the replies though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Are these barbers or hairdressers? Should've said no barbers, I have long hair and want to keep it that way. Thanks for the replies though.
    go to scruffy joes, he is a barber but has long hair himself
    and will do the business for you!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Hmm, intriguing...thanks for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Kulture Kurl, next to Sally Longs, very reasonable

Advertisement