Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are any of ye going order?

Options
  • 02-09-2008 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

right, so your all talking about your destruction guild, and im worried sick that im going to be the only boardsie going to be on the order side.. so come on.. somebody please give me some assurance that im not going to be the only one :o

somebody?

anybody?

please? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Sorry, cant help you.

I think the Irish Zerg is going to steamroll you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

Sorry, cant help you.

I think the Irish Zerg is going to steamroll you..
    dont say that..

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Infact, I think we should destroy this thread on you, to showcase our might :(

j/k :p

KoKane wrote: »
    Infact, I think we should destroy this thread on you, to showcase our might :(

j/k :p
    now that'd be just cruel..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

If it's any consolation, I'm most likely going to have a main chaos and a main order to switch between. I like the sound of the Bright Wizard fella, so I want to see how he plays.

• Advertisement

i think im going to go with a warrior priest myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

My CoX guild is planning to play both Order and Destruction, though Destruction will likely be the primary.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Oh i'll have an Order character on another server, but Destruction is definitly my main.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

@DanOB.
    Why not come Destruction on the Irish server and go Order on another server, that way we can all do it and still play together.

@DanOB.
    Why not come Destruction on the Irish server and go Order on another server, that way we can all do it and still play together.
    awh i dunno.. ive never really been fond of the idea of having more than one character, i might go destruction with you lot to start off with as a black orc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

I plan on playing both, will probably have a shaman as my main but want to try out all of the classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Kiith wrote: »
    Oh i'll have an Order character on another server, but Destruction is definitly my main.

+1 I think the majority of players will do this.

But Destro Zerg FTW!! :P

Advertisement